Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crazy Storage Plan Worked!

Default Crazy Storage Plan Worked!

So I thought I'd share an interesting story. I'm in college now, and last year I had a bunch of diapers left over, but I couldn't bring them home (because there were quite a few of them and I didn't have a hiding place. I could have used paid storage, but there were risks in being found out that way, plus I would have to pay. So instead, I decided to seal the diapers in several trash bags, put it in a box, then with thicker trash bags around it, and hide it deep into the woods where no one goes. And today, after 3 months, I managed to retrieve everything without a trace of it being there.

But if I did it again, I might use something better around the box because animals might eat the trash bags and die. I could have a secret steel safe buried in the ground, or something.

Well maybe it wasn't the most environmentally conscious thing to do, but I got a kick out of it (and I have my diapers now).

Quote Originally Posted by Maker View Post
    So I thought I'd share an interesting story. I'm in college now, and last year I had a bunch of diapers left over, but I couldn't bring them home (because there were quite a few of them and I didn't have a hiding place. I could have used paid storage, but there were risks in being found out that way, plus I would have to pay. So instead, I decided to seal the diapers in several trash bags, put it in a box, then with thicker trash bags around it, and hide it deep into the woods where no one goes. And today, after 3 months, I managed to retrieve everything without a trace of it being there.

But if I did it again, I might use something better around the box because animals might eat the trash bags and die. I could have a secret steel safe buried in the ground, or something.

Well maybe it wasn't the most environmentally conscious thing to do, but I got a kick out of it (and I have my diapers now).
    I shall name you diaper hunter!!!! Lol let the hunger games begin

I did that, but when I ventured into the forest to retrieve them, there were all these furry little animals having a big party, and wearing my diapers!

I said, "Hey! What are you guys doing, wearing my diapers," and one of them, a bunny, laughed at me and said, Haha.....he wears diapers!" Then they all pointed at me and laughed.

I've never recovered.

Quote Originally Posted by dogboy View Post
    I did that, but when I ventured into the forest to retrieve them, there were all these furry little animals having a big party, and wearing my diapers!

I said, "Hey! What are you guys doing, wearing my diapers," and one of them, a bunny, laughed at me and said, Haha.....he wears diapers!" Then they all pointed at me and laughed.

I've never recovered.
    Man...

That's rough.

You can buy 12 inchs PVC pipes with end caps. Cut to desired lenghts, glue one cap and tape the other. Burry that thing. It will last a lifetime if you sealed it well.
    You can roll the diapers in there.
    This method is already in use for more serious hiding.

But in my opinion, it's overkill for some diapers. This method is used to hide survival gear, weapons and other sencitive stuff.

I've never recovered.
    I thought the bunny was going to say "what did you expect? we're furries."

Quote Originally Posted by bob111 View Post
    You can buy 12 inchs PVC pipes with end caps. Cut to desired lenghts, glue one cap and tape the other. Burry that thing. It will last a lifetime if you sealed it well.
    You can roll the diapers in there.
    This method is already in use for more serious hiding.

But in my opinion, it's overkill for some diapers. This method is used to hide survival gear, weapons and other sencitive stuff.
    Thanks for that. I didn't think of it. I would like to try this.

Haha, that's pretty awesome. Hearing stories like this reminds me I am not the only person insanely paranoid about no one finding my diapers. Though this story definitely trumps anything I've done!

i had a fake bottom in one of my drawers, not just for hiding diapers, has some other thingies i was hiding.

I've never recovered.
    Some people can be assholes