Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bambino or Dry 24/7?

Default Bambino or Dry 24/7?

Greetings,

I've been a DL (with a touch of AB from time to time) for about 15 years. It's not something that preoccupies me (usually) and I only wear diapers about once a year when I have a lot of privacy and not a lot to do.

This fall, I will have such an occasion and I kind of want to go hog-wild. I'll be going on a long road trip by myself and I want to wear diapers the whole time except when I'm working out. This is about 90% just because I want to wear diapers. However, I have a couple practical considerations as well:

1. Is it comfortable?
    I'm going to be wearing these things for about 6-7 hours at a time in between fill ups.
    2. Will it hold a lot?
    ^The same reason as above. I like my car, and I would rather not get urine on my seats.
    3. Will it comfortably rise above my belly button?
    I have a 34-36 inch waist and I'm 6'. (On a side note, does anyone else really prefer to have their diapers pulled up really high or am I just strange?)

I like the idea of the baby prints on the bambinos, but it's not a big deal.

Also, discretion be damned! I welcome the bulge this time around!

I am IC and I wear dry 24/7s pretty much exclusively. they fit great, never leak, and hold a ton. The tapes are rarely a problem if you tape them right and they stay in place if you have something to support the weight a little bit. I like them because I can go 10 hours without changing if I need to, and even then don't really feel too wet or uncomfortable and have yet to get a rash from them to date

I've read that they have great capacity and that they're bulky as all hell.

What about the rise? Do they naturally rise above your belly button?

Quote Originally Posted by ampelhamza View Post
    Greetings,

I've been a DL (with a touch of AB from time to time) for about 15 years. It's not something that preoccupies me (usually) and I only wear diapers about once a year when I have a lot of privacy and not a lot to do.

This fall, I will have such an occasion and I kind of want to go hog-wild. I'll be going on a long road trip by myself and I want to wear diapers the whole time except when I'm working out. This is about 90% just because I want to wear diapers. However, I have a couple practical considerations as well:

1. Is it comfortable?
    I'm going to be wearing these things for about 6-7 hours at a time in between fill ups.
    2. Will it hold a lot?
    ^The same reason as above. I like my car, and I would rather not get urine on my seats.
    3. Will it comfortably rise above my belly button?
    I have a 34-36 inch waist and I'm 6'. (On a side note, does anyone else really prefer to have their diapers pulled up really high or am I just strange?)

I like the idea of the baby prints on the bambinos, but it's not a big deal.

Also, discretion be damned! I welcome the bulge this time around!
    Ah 2 of my favorite brands well if you are looking for which holds alot of pee they both hold alot and they both get very bulky i guess its all on personal preference either way if you buy one or the other you cant go wrong

If you wanna try bambino then I highly recommend bellissimo diapers as they are the top market on bambino diapers. Some people like bianco diapers but bambino's tend to run out of stock pretty quickly so if you want some right away then go for Dry 24'7's and next time bambino stocks up then shoot for some bellissimo's the minute they hit the market!

Dry 24/7: http://www.wearing-adult-diapers.com/Dry-24-7.html
    Bambino Bellissimo: http://www.adriansurley.com/2014/06/...o-diaper-2014/

These two diapers are a fight among cuteness, comfortness, holdness, and most importantly bulkiness. They have many features how ever you look at them, they hold alot, and you can practically wear these puppies all day.

-Your questions, My answers-

1. Is it comfortable? Yes, I promise you these things won't make you cry of disappointment
    I'm going to be wearing these things for about 6-7 hours at a time in between fill ups. You can go for as long as 9-11 Hours before changing *urine wise*

2. Will it hold a lot? Dry 24/7's holds 95oz and Bellissimo holds 90oz but bellissimo's are so stretched out they hold wayyy more
    ^The same reason as above. I like my car, and I would rather not get urine on my seats. You are more than safe to worry about urine inside your car seats

3. Will it comfortably rise above my belly button? They both have tendency's to rise above belly buttons depending on sizes like the new bellissimo's are over belly button and size perfectly on a body but they do vary in sizes so I recommend seeing Bellissimo sizes.
    I have a 34-36 inch waist and I'm 6'. (On a side note, does anyone else really prefer to have their diapers pulled up really high or am I just strange?) No, your not strange it's perfectly natural because it's a feeling lots of AB/DL's have when it comes to their diapers and how they use them

If you wish to read more about these monster of diapers then here are two articles you might be surprised when you read.

Bellissimo Article: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...lissimo-Review

Dry 24/7 Article: http://www.adisc.org/forum/content.p...-diaper-review

Dry 24/7's can be purchased here and does international shipping: http://www.xpmedical.com/dry247.html

As I would recommend? Well...if you wanna buy cheap diapers then Dry 24/7's but expensive yet more reliable awesomer diapers then Bellissimo's. Either or, both are the best diapers out there!

Enjoy your diaper shopping ^^
    Last edited by Snivy; 04-Sep-2014 at 03:57.

I love both but ComfiDry 24/7, formerly Dry 247's are my favorite and recommendation.

I use both and overall the Dry 24/7 is a much better diaper. The Dry 24/7, mediums are going to be bigger all around and hold more. You can also add a booster for even more protection. I have recently been trying out TotalDry Ultimate boost ups from Bambino and they make a nice addition to the absorbency of the diaper. XPMedical also has a variety of booster pads. Other accessories you may want consider are a good pair of plastic pants just in case you have a minor leak and a onsie to keep everything in place. Another thing is to try to avoid flooding your diaper. Wet a little at a time to allow the diaper to soak up the fluid especially in a seated position. I have done the whole long drive while diapered and loved the fact that I could drink as much coffee and water as I wanted without having to find a place to pull over and relive myself. Enjoy your trip!

I think I'm going to get a pack of the Dry 24/7s and buy a sample each of the Bellissimos and Teddies. Everything I've read indicates that both of these diapers are of similar quality, but the 24/7s are a little bit cheaper and seem to have a higher waist from what I've seen.

If I were in a situation where someone else were putting the diapers on me, I would definitely get the Bambinos, but I'm one of those horrible people who have hidden this secret from everyone. I'm mulling over telling my best friend and my wife, but that's a different, much more complicated discussion.

Quote Originally Posted by ampelhamza View Post
    I think I'm going to get a pack of the Dry 24/7s and buy a sample each of the Bellissimos and Teddies. Everything I've read indicates that both of these diapers are of similar quality, but the 24/7s are a little bit cheaper and seem to have a higher waist from what I've seen.

If I were in a situation where someone else were putting the diapers on me, I would definitely get the Bambinos, but I'm one of those horrible people who have hidden this secret from everyone. I'm mulling over telling my best friend and my wife, but that's a different, much more complicated discussion.
    It takes time to get used to having a secret around family. Some people hide the secret, others find ways to confront their loved ones about what they have. Yep, bambinos are cute diapers and are perfect for diapering up somebody but more expensive then meet's the eye while Dry 24/7's and I guess any ordinary diaper is just the same diaper-yourself technique. It just takes getting used to overtime. Some diapers are different and you are right about higher waist because the dry 24/7's stretch front and back which are diapers I badly want to get.

You don't have to mull just do some thinking for awhile and ask some *non-directing* questions to see how first they would react. Kinda like bottles or pacifiers to prepare the big one. Bambino has excellent business and I don't think they will disappoint you in anyway in the near future except the huge messages of "Out of stock" but they do re-stock it just takes time. Some people are different from one another so you have to ask yourself if they are possibly going to judge you in the long one or what they could possibly say to you later from the point up to the future when you DO ask.

Enjoy a Dry day!