Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Diapered on the job, best diaper to use while walking

Default Diapered on the job, best diaper to use while walking

Hello all been awhile since I've been on adisc and posted anything . I have a few questions, I got a seasonal job with the opportunity to restart again from late October to Mid April / May or work yearly there. I run one of the depalitizer machines at a Green Giant and do mostly whatever else if that's slow or allready busy. Besides standing for 2 and a half hours at a time on the job I walk around quite a bit during the course of my 12 hour shift. I work six days a week and all this walking and being diapered has created a burning feeling and rash spots and rash. I apply diaper cream when needed and lotion , still it hurts and itches like hell and it's driving me crazy! what am I doing wrong and is there a way to stay diaperd and get rid of this asap ? Advice greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by pamperedyellowone View Post
    Hello all been awhile since I've been on adisc and posted anything . I have a few questions, I got a seasonal job with the opportunity to restart again from late October to Mid April / May or work yearly there. I run one of the depalitizer machines at a Green Giant and do mostly whatever else if that's slow or allready busy. Besides standing for 2 and a half hours at a time on the job I walk around quite a bit during the course of my 12 hour shift. I work six days a week and all this walking and being diapered has created a burning feeling and rash spots and rash. I apply diaper cream when needed and lotion , still it hurts and itches like hell and it's driving me crazy! what am I doing wrong and is there a way to stay diaperd and get rid of this asap ? Advice greatly appreciated
    Your bio doesn't say IC so being totall honest here it would probably best you just don't go dipaered, but if you insist I would say go with a pull up and it might help a lot if you change regularly.

WearingClouds

Personally I really think the Tena Slip Maxi is the way to go. Not only will you never have to worry about leaks, they are comfortable. I work for a set up company that is contracted for wedding, anniversaries, events, etc... So I'm always lifting stuff or running around or climbing.

I can honestly say these diapers NEVER let me down. They have great tapes that rarely, and I mean RARELY come undone. They can also be adjusted multiple times before the tapes lose their stickiness.

Hope this help! As for the burning feeling, I used to get that but switched to using baby powder with aloe Vera and problem solved!

I would put a flannel liner where the diaper will not touch the skin. Also a micro-fiber cloth might be soft enough to use. I heard they use chemicals to bleach the diapers that mixed with urine can irritate the skin. I know mestral pads break me out worse than diapers even though they tend to stay dryer. I do line my diaper almost all the time to cut down on rash. I do not walk a lot with an office job and work only about 4 hours between changes so since I am dry the first hour or so of shift I am not wet more than a few hours. Some nights I am wet all night though. I use A&D if I start feeling dry.

Quote Originally Posted by blablafreckenlover View Post
    Your bio doesn't say IC so being totall honest here it would probably best you just don't go dipaered, but if you insist I would say go with a pull up and it might help a lot if you change regularly.
    Ive worn adult pullups before and they leave me feeling itchy around the waist, I know that in a lot of diapers/ pull ups there are chemicals like choriline bleach etc. The diapers that I used to use ( Mckesson Staydry poly briefs ) has Choriline bleach in them . I don't have sensitive skin, right at average after three months of use and before I got the job I have very bad skin condition and that's considering using brand name baby wipes, powder, rash cream, lotion and baby oil when I get out of the shower. I also didn't stay in them for long after use during this time of three months. So I guess besides abena m3 plastic backed which I have on now and abena claims to be chemical free, is there a diaper/ pullup that is made by abena or other brand that is chemical free and of a reasonable price?

Opps! Sorry WearingClouds and Fascinating responded just as you babies gave adive . I will consider both to try out

You may be taping your diapers to tight if it's itching in that area, I know if my diapers are too tight it makes a burning sensation around the leg gatherer areas.

I wear cloth all in one diapers to work, they stay snug and it is pretty much like wearing underwear but it has some thickness and a waterproof barrier that works great so long as you don't go all at once and you don't wet heavy. I also sometimes use a baby diaper as a booster inside of it so the baby diaper gets hit first, which helps with the smell, because cloth doesn't really trap urine smell.

Cloth-Work
    Home-Plastic

Mostly discreet in the days and fun activities at night.

Only because summer is almost over but it's still hot you will literally sweat in a pizza oven. But when it cools down, Abena M4's let's you walk normally without any waddling so you can shoot some M4's whenever.

Abena M4 odor locks urine smell and cloth don't have urine smell stick that really easily so you can remain safe while your on the job.

I'm retired but do a lot of walking seven days a week. Most of it is in the mornings. I've been wearing Absorbency Plus Level 4's
    since XP Medical brought them out last spring. I've averaged over a mile every morning in the Texas heat. I haven't had any rash
    problems at all with them. All I use is J&J cornstarch powder. It's one diaper that I found that doesn't chafe on my inner thighs.