Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Couples and diapers

Default Couples and diapers

Where does on go on ADISC to have interact with other couples dealing with diapers in the marriage / partnership???

JamieBoy

You're soaking in it. Make a thread with a question or topic relevant to couples and you'll likely hear from them. They're not as common as the singletons but they're out there.

I wear and my husband does not. I do not ask him to change me, but he has stuck his hand in a few times to check. I told him I was DL before we got married and asked if I could wear diapers. He said sure, but I have been taking things really slow and not just running around wet all the time. Everything seems to be going great.

Pulluplover

I let my wife know a number of months ago, and have tried to respect boundaries. Over time she is getting more easy about it. Take it slow, and respect boundaries is the best advice I have.

Jamieboy - what are you looking to know/find out? Haha. I thought a section like you mentioned would be great and have brought it up to the moderators in the past but was told there wasn't that much of a need for a special portion of the site to be dedicated to that. I'm half of a married couple and have been trying to get my wife to check this site out/post. Maybe she or I could help you with something.

medicNS

Ive been married for 3 years now. We are a young couple. 28 and 29. Shes known for some time about by DL Fetish. Long story short, about 4 years ago while still dating she agreed to try one, but she states she didnt like it and has never tried it again. She agrees to go as far as footed PJs and even asks for them sometimes but stops short of wearing a diaper again. For 4 years after that I basically hid it every time I wanted to wear, always putting them somewhere she wont look, hiding them in the garbage afterwards, only wearing when shes not home etc. Eventually after minor chit chats here and there I pulled the trigger and said screw it....im doing it. I diapered up, waited for her to get home and let it play out. She never said anything and when it was time for bed it was all or nothing. I told her I "needed a new bum" and she immediately knew what I was talking about. She pulled my pants off but that was it. She reluctantly touched it which was a HUGE turn on but that was it. She would not help change, not even pull the tapes off. Ive asked a few times and she shys away from it... it sucks. A few times after that I have worn to bed, no issues, she pats my bum, makes cute comments but still refuses to help change or wear one again herself even after telling her its exactly what I want (once in a while) and that its a hhuge turn on. I cant come right out and say it kills me when she declines but being the DL myself, I find it hard to understand why she wouldnt do it knowing its something that would make me so happy. Is that selfish of me? ofcourse it is....its just hard to get over that sometimes because I see it as something so innocent. Shes as vanilla as it comes lol. Anyways I am rambling now because im exhausted.

Id love to find a way to convince her to indulge more but shes really not biting.

Quote Originally Posted by medicNS View Post
    Ive been married for 3 years now. We are a young couple. 28 and 29. Shes known for some time about by DL Fetish. Long story short, about 4 years ago while still dating she agreed to try one, but she states she didnt like it and has never tried it again. She agrees to go as far as footed PJs and even asks for them sometimes but stops short of wearing a diaper again. For 4 years after that I basically hid it every time I wanted to wear, always putting them somewhere she wont look, hiding them in the garbage afterwards, only wearing when shes not home etc. Eventually after minor chit chats here and there I pulled the trigger and said screw it....im doing it. I diapered up, waited for her to get home and let it play out. She never said anything and when it was time for bed it was all or nothing. I told her I "needed a new bum" and she immediately knew what I was talking about. She pulled my pants off but that was it. She reluctantly touched it which was a HUGE turn on but that was it. She would not help change, not even pull the tapes off. Ive asked a few times and she shys away from it... it sucks. A few times after that I have worn to bed, no issues, she pats my bum, makes cute comments but still refuses to help change or wear one again herself even after telling her its exactly what I want (once in a while) and that its a hhuge turn on. I cant come right out and say it kills me when she declines but being the DL myself, I find it hard to understand why she wouldnt do it knowing its something that would make me so happy. Is that selfish of me? ofcourse it is....its just hard to get over that sometimes because I see it as something so innocent. Shes as vanilla as it comes lol. Anyways I am rambling now because im exhausted.

Id love to find a way to convince her to indulge more but shes really not biting.
    sounds like she just needs time.

Just turn this around a little bit. What does your wife need from YOU? It's a two way street....
    Note: I am not suggesting that you don't take care of your wife. So please don't be offended. But it is easy to overlook what your partner needs.

Quote Originally Posted by fakename4me View Post
    Just turn this around a little bit. What does your wife need from YOU? It's a two way street....
    Note: I am not suggesting that you don't take care of your wife. So please don't be offended. But it is easy to overlook what your partner needs.
    I think Fakename is trying to say what does your wife need or want? I have found, with most women, what you give is what you get back in return. My wife Loves long, oily back massages, those are special to her, when I give her one she wants to return the favor and do something special for me. My special present in return is usually: both of us diapered, me laying on the bed with her on top (69 style), her diaper in my face and she sucks on me.... PURE BLISS!!!

My wife knew about my fetish before we married and was open to participate here and there. Biggest and hardest thing: go slow with introducing new diapered things and BE PATIENT! Wearing around her if she does not mind is a good idea, lets her get used to them. Ask what you can do for her or if you know what she likes, do those things for her more often and do them without expecting anything in return. Eventually she will naturally want to satisfy your desires.

Quote Originally Posted by DLMunky View Post
    I think Fakename is trying to say what does your wife need or want? I have found, with most women, what you give is what you get back in return. My wife Loves long, oily back massages, those are special to her, when I give her one she wants to return the favor and do something special for me. My special present in return is usually: both of us diapered, me laying on the bed with her on top (69 style), her diaper in my face and she sucks on me.... PURE BLISS!!
    I have experienced similar pure bliss. My opinion is that 69 is a lot more reasonable than asking for a change. This morning my non DL husband actually put his nose in my wet crotch and said he likes the smell of my pee. Then he removed my wet stuff and put his tongue somewhere. We have not had any talks about me wanting him to be involved in my DL lifestyle, but we are already at least half way to my getting changed by him. Honestly, I do not think a complete diaper change would be any more satisfying than what I already have.