Thread: Crossdresser's hair

Pkj0123

Default Crossdresser's hair

I was wandering for a while now.it is a question about cross dressing for a male. Here it go.

How did you (crossdressers) keep your hair long? Won't your family or relatives know about it? How do you hide them?

You don't. I wanted long hair since I was a kid; it just felt right, and when I was allowed to grow it out, it was amazing. What I'm trying to say is, if you want something, just do it. I'm in the military now and can't have long hair (though I grow it as long as I can), and once my enlistment is up, I'm growing it out again. I was as sure about having long hair as I was sure about loving diapers since before my conscious my could remember. Do what makes you happy.

Besides, it's just long hair.

I just watched Mr. Nobody and it made me all soul search-y and stuff :P I wrote a much longer post earlier, but my tablet deleted before I could post here :P

Pkj0123

Quote Originally Posted by dadbro92 View Post
    You don't. I wanted long hair since I was a kid; it just felt right, and when I was allowed to grow it out, it was amazing. What I'm trying to say is, if you want something, just do it. I'm in the military now and can't have long hair (though I grow it as long as I can), and once my enlistment is up, I'm growing it out again. I was as sure about having long hair as I was sure about loving diapers since before my conscious my could remember. Do what makes you happy.

I just watched Mr. Nobody and it made me all soul search-y and stuff :P I wrote a much longer post earlier, but my tablet deleted before I could post here :P
    So...I just have to do whatever I like or do I ask my parents about it?(living with parents)

Quote Originally Posted by Pkj0123 View Post
    So...I just have to do whatever I like or do I ask my parents about it?(living with parents)

Quote Originally Posted by dadbro92 View Post

:P

It's just hair. Guys can have long hair but the public eye tends to frown upon it.

Dress codes for schools (not colleges usually) and almost all jobs tend to require males to have short hair. You can always go with the shoulder length gender neutral style depending on your hair type and get away with girl-ifying it when you are in the mood, and making it look "proper" elsewise.

I am currently in that deciding of what I want to do with mine. I am tired of my long hair but I still want the option to *do* something with it if I wanted to. Hard to find styles in that design. You either have it short or long I have been finding >.<

Pkj0123

Quote Originally Posted by Tris View Post
    It's just hair. Guys can have long hair but the public eye tends to frown upon it.

Dress codes for schools (not colleges usually) and almost all jobs tend to require males to have short hair. You can always go with the shoulder length gender neutral style depending on your hair type and get away with girl-ifying it when you are in the mood, and making it look "proper" elsewise.

I am currently in that deciding of what I want to do with mine. I am tired of my long hair but I still want the option to *do* something with it if I wanted to. Hard to find styles in that design. You either have it short or long I have been finding >.<
    Oh.. I will try it when I am big enough :p
    Ps:I am under 15

I always had short hair when I was young (Cadets then Army) I was always into Rock and Metal music and after I left the Army I had a severe case of sod the world and got into the custom bike lifestyle so the long hair didnt look out of place. Now I've had my hair long for so long now (almost 20yrs) that people just accept it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Pkj0123 View Post
    Oh.. I will try it when I am big enough :p
    Ps:I am under 15
    Which is why I mentioned the dress code and choosing something gender neutral.

When I was still in High School I had my hair cut to be right above where it was "allowed". Peeved off the assistant principle who didn't like me much but I was still 'in' dress code