Thread: Best Store Brand Adult Diapers?

Default Best Store Brand Adult Diapers?

It looks like I am going to be confined to buying store brand adult diapers for the foreseeable future; as such, I was wondering: what would be the best "kid-like" adult diapers or kid training pants that would be likely to fit a 16-18 jean size and a waist of 32-34 weighing around 130 pounds?

I don't know much about pull ups and the whole ab side of ABDL, but as for store brand diapers: I have found the generic brand from Walmart of Walgreens (they're all the same by the way) to probably be the best you can buy in physical stores. Not to mention cheap too.

If you're looking for kid like pull ups though, based on your stats you gave, weighing in at 130 (well say feather wight :P), I'd imagine you'd be able to squeeze into goodnites still.

WearingClouds

I would have to say that the Walgreens store brand called "Certainty" briefs are amazing. They are cloth backed and have two refastenable tapes on each side. I paid about $15 for a pack of 40! That's about 37 cents per diaper! The mediums come in a 40 pack and Large comes in a 32 pack for the same price. They are white with faint yellow lines running up and down. Turn blue when wet!

I highly recommend them for the price and also the tapes are very reliable. What I like to do is put on a medium brief and cut holes in it and then put on a large brief. I can go for hours and hours in it. I almost made it 24 hours actually! Very absorbent core and they fit comfortably!

I feel very babyish in them because they are so soft and also they look almost all white!

I am currently wearing Walgreens Certainty, however, they do not seem to have refastenable tapes on the sides; they are a pull-up, and I paid about $10 for a pack of 20.

WearingClouds

They also make a tab style brief as well. Should be in the same area. I recommend them!

I'm currently wearing CVS's diapers, and I must say, they are the best store brand diaper I've ever worn. I won't go back to anyone else's.

It's definitely got a lot of absorption, and the ones I got (the ones with the refastenable tapes, which is only available in large, unfortunately) are super thick compared to Depends or other store brands.

I would 100% recommend these diapers. They're not exactly "kid-like," though. But they definitely didn't try to make them look like normal briefs :P

Oh, one more thing: Do NOT get Dollar General's diapers. The absorption is terrible. Depends are better than DG's diapers, and that's really saying something.

I hope this helped Get back to us with which one you got and how it worked for you ^-^
    Last edited by BabyPandora; 09-Sep-2014 at 14:41. Reason: Forgot to say something :P

I was rather fond of the Walgreens / Walmart / Sams Club diapers. These appear to be the same (all have crosshatched designs on the tape). Reasonably good cloth backed.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicZelda View Post
    It looks like I am going to be confined to buying store brand adult diapers for the foreseeable future; as such, I was wondering: what would be the best "kid-like" adult diapers or kid training pants that would be likely to fit a 16-18 jean size and a waist of 32-34 weighing around 130 pounds?
    I wear the Walgreen's CERTAINTY brand XL size adult diaper with plastic pants.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0909141209.jpg 
Views:	364 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	21852