Thread: Going to Thailand soon.

Bumslice

Default Going to Thailand soon.

Hai everyone, I'm heading off to Thailand soon with my family but I'll have my own room and therefor some privacy and I was just wondering what good adult (taped) diapers they have over there.
    If any of you have been to Thailand or live in Thailand and have some experience with the adult diapers over there, what would you recommend?

Must be widely available (as in corner stores and 7-11's),
    preferably plastic backed but it doesn't bother me too much if I can't get them,
    preferably mid to high absorbency (have not found one thai adult diaper on the internet that states how much it absorbs so I'm going in blind and hoping for the best),
    looks don't matter, they can be plain or decorated, it doesn't bother me as long as they're adult ones.

This will be my first time wearing on holidays so I want to make it as good of an experience as possible which is why I've asked you guys for help

Oh also, thank you for having me, this is my first post. I was here a while ago when teens were allowed but I guess all the teen accounts got culled so I'm back now that I'm officially 18

If you find adult diapers in the floating market, you better take some good pictures. All I can recommend is that you bring some with you. I don't remember seeing any while I was there, but that was for a short time a while ago. I am sure there is something available.

There is an ab nursery there maybe email them they may be of help.
    Just what may be around safety first always.

Bumslice

Quote Originally Posted by Llayden View Post
    If you find adult diapers in the floating market, you better take some good pictures. All I can recommend is that you bring some with you. I don't remember seeing any while I was there, but that was for a short time a while ago. I am sure there is something available.
    I don't want to take any with me because it's a family holiday and if for any reason I have to open my case at the airport of something, they'd be able to see it.
    I do know they have them because I looked online but the information available is extremely limited.

Quote Originally Posted by foxkits View Post
    There is an ab nursery there maybe email them they may be of help.
    Just what may be around safety first always.
    I won't be in Bangkok which is where I hear the ab nursery is. Plus, I wouldn't want to go there anyway because it's a family holiday and I'd rather just wear in my hotel room.
    The hotel I'm staying at has a family mart and 7-11 just around the corner (I've been there before but I never looked for diapers) which is why I was hoping anyone knew what kinds of diapers they sold and if they'd tested them before - absorbency, cover type.
    Looking at the diapers online is really no help at all because not one website mentions any real specifics like cover type, absorbency, nor do they have any pictures of the diapers by themselves so I can't even tell just by looking what cover type it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumslice View Post
    I don't want to take any with me because it's a family holiday and if for any reason I have to open my case at the airport of something, they'd be able to see it.
    I do know they have them because I looked online but the information available is extremely limited.

I won't be in Bangkok which is where I hear the ab nursery is. Plus, I wouldn't want to go there anyway because it's a family holiday and I'd rather just wear in my hotel room.
    The hotel I'm staying at has a family mart and 7-11 just around the corner (I've been there before but I never looked for diapers) which is why I was hoping anyone knew what kinds of diapers they sold and if they'd tested them before - absorbency, cover type.
    Looking at the diapers online is really no help at all because not one website mentions any real specifics like cover type, absorbency, nor do they have any pictures of the diapers by themselves so I can't even tell just by looking what cover type it is.
    No i was just saying they know the types that they sell in Thailand not so much you going there.
    They know where and what may be for sale at the market's is all.