Thread: A (Re)Introduction...

Default A (Re)Introduction...

Hello everyone! ... I have said this before but that is about the only thing I have ever posted on this forum..

I joined years ago when I was young, first discovered this forum, and I was unsure about how I felt about diapers and was searching for answers. I have never been into internet forums and never really knew what to say, and so I have never said much.
    I have read many posts and enjoyed many of the stories written in the stories section. I have learned a lot about what it means to be AB, DL, and everything in between. And I truly believe there is a great group of people on this site. Also, I now know that I am a DL, and that is ok as I am not harming anyone and keep it very secretive.

Anyways... I am currently a student in university in Canada and living with my lovely girlfriend. She knows about how I like diapers, I told her early in the relationship and before we moved in together (some great advise from this site btw!), and she is very supportive and understanding. She is the only one I have ever told. As for hobbies I never really know what to say... but I enjoy spending time with friends, playing games like video games and board games, and any sort of fun adventures that come my way.

I'm not sure if I will get more involved in this forum or if I will post more, but I suppose this is a start. Thanks for reading, and thank you for all the support even though I don't make much of an appearance here.