Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advice on becoming "little?"

Default Advice on becoming "little?"

I have the binky, I have the diaper, but I still feel like an adult. I hear of individuals on the forum becoming "little" and feeling comfortable and secure/safe.

Can any of you give me any advice on becoming "little?"

its a lot more than just having a paci and a diaper. Try wrapping yourself up in a warm blanket and snuggling a stuffed animal really tight while you're in your diaper and sucking on your paci. That always makes me feel little. When I used to have a bottle I'd drink from that too while doing that. Though most of the time when I'm little I feel more playful. I reserve the snuggling and stuff for at night when I'm sleeping. Helps me when I'm a little high strung, stress relief and stuff. It's different for everyone though. You will have to discover for yourself what makes you feel little.

Me personally I'm usually in my little state for the most part. At night though it gets to a point where I only want to hug or cuddle someone before bed. Sadly I'm without a mate or caregiver, so I ended up cuddling a pillow as I sleep. Back on point Addy is right it different person by person. Just remember don't force it. It should come to you naturally.

I like to use fat crayons and a childish coloring book. Watch shows I saw when I was very young. Use some toy cars and make a track or ramp to run them on. Child books like Dr Suess.
    It may not be easy to do, because we are so ingrained to be adult, not child. We have a feeling that it is not OK to be childish, so what you are trying to do is tough ground.

It's pretty much an emotion you feel later on in life. It isn't about messy diapers or comfort with family but a little feeling deep down inside you that only you can let yourself out. You DO NOT want to force it out, normally as I said you got to bring it out yourself in a safe, steady way.

Sure, some people say stuff like "try footie pajamas" or "what you need is a pickle pacifier, then your golden" but honestly it's how you wrap yourself into becoming a little one. All you got to do is find the right switch that will trip the wire into making your brain relax your body into a little state. Unfortunately I cannot offer psychology advice because there are methods but try this article out...maybe it will help you.

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/...child-syndrome

I'm not going to lie, sometimes extra accessories can help bring your little self little quickly like as other's suggested,

Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows
    Try wrapping yourself up in a warm blanket and snuggling a stuffed animal really tight while you're in your diaper and sucking on your paci.
    This is an excellent start.

It has to bring feelings and touch to your body to get the actual feeling. Not like crayons or playing with toys but comfortable antics.

helpful options would be,

• Sleepiness and nursing on a bottle
    • Footie Pajamas. Being all snuggly and warm
    • Sometimes thick diapers can really help
    • Hair styles and baby style clothing jams a sweet spot inside a body

It's how you look yourself as a little. Be safe :p
    Last edited by Snivy; 03-Sep-2014 at 01:23. Reason: Mis-capitalization

It is a state of mind for me as well it's kind of hard to say how I get there. It usually comes easier when I'm either really stressed or completely stress free. Usually at the peak of freaking out about something or being totally zen out about something I'll flip the switch into little mode. But if I'm trying to get there on my own I find dressing up little and looking at myself in the mirror helps. You might also try drinking from a bottle or sucking on a paci but really focusing in on these activities notice how they feel physically and how that makes you feel mentally try and hone in on the little emotion and become that if I'm making sense. You might also try to be your own caregiver in a sense. You can sort of talk to yourself in your head, talk down and babyish to yourself . If it makes you feel better once you get into little space you're there until something drags you out of it.

I think this is something that has to come naturally from your inner self. It can't be forced, but it can be coerced by using all the above mentioned. I think that many of us are somewhat different from one another in that some of us regress naturally, and some do not.

Quote Originally Posted by AddyShadows View Post
    its a lot more than just having a paci and a diaper. Try wrapping yourself up in a warm blanket and snuggling a stuffed animal really tight while you're in your diaper and sucking on your paci. That always makes me feel little. When I used to have a bottle I'd drink from that too while doing that. Though most of the time when I'm little I feel more playful. I reserve the snuggling and stuff for at night when I'm sleeping. Helps me when I'm a little high strung, stress relief and stuff. It's different for everyone though. You will have to discover for yourself what makes you feel little.
    My two velvety blankets and my thumb works for me. (I say that in regards to what was said above about the blankie and the paci.)

Quote Originally Posted by BluefireJay05 View Post
    My two velvety blankets and my thumb works for me. (I say that in regards to what was said above about the blankie and the paci.)
    There can be more ^^

I am sorry for being off topic but "there can be more" I am sorry but I am confused.