Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: my belief on ghosts!

Tremer

Default my belief on ghosts!

i believe ghosts lie between the matter that we can "see" between the oxygen we breath between the atoms that are to small too see, and when a ghost/entity has enough energy/anger to reveal its self we can see them |?

Okay. Would you care to elaborate on that belief? What lead you to this conclusion, etc.

As far as I know, there have never once been any kind of "ghostly presence" observed when scientists have tried to study such phenomena.

So... I'm not sure it would be valid to apply any kind of scientific theory about substances or energy with no real evidence to go on.

I'm also interested to know what logical thought process you might have gone through to reach your conclusion.

So... You're saying that ghosts are made up of something that exists between invisible molecules in the air we breathe? So a ghost is a cloud of gas made molecules just like any other, right?

What makes the disparate molecules in the gas take on specific parts of a ghostly body? What holds all the parts in place?

And from where (or what) does the ghost receive energy? Energy cannot be created nor destroyed. So the ghost can't create energy by becoming angry.

And if the ghost is angry, then... it must be sentient... so it must be alive. (Is that right?)

Or... if ghosts are actually dead people, then... wouldn't we be overrun with ghosts by now! Why has a sceptic never seen one?!

Quote Originally Posted by Tremer View Post
    i believe ghosts lie between the matter that we can "see" between the oxygen we breath between the atoms that are to small too see, and when a ghost/entity has enough energy/anger to reveal its self we can see them |?
    i guess that means that i should hold my breath just in case, i wouldn't want to breath-in any ghost/entity that might be hiding between the oxygen molecules and there-by cause them too focus their energy/anger on me by mistake.....

i'm just kidding, i'll keep breathing.

PS; quite being such a kill-joy, Tiny. this could be fun..... (frown...)

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    i guess that means that i should hold my breath just in case, i wouldn't want to breath-in any ghost/entity that might be hiding between the oxygen molecules and there-by cause them too focus their energy/anger on me by mistake.....

i'm just kidding, i'll keep breathing.
    Oooh -- that reminds me of a quote that I've forgotten. (Erm... that makes sense, right?). It was something about how every breath you take contains a certain amount of oxygen that Albert Einstein inhaled.

This mathematical proof (link below) claims that each of us has roughly 200 billion atoms in us that were once part of Shakespeare. It's probably as reasonable a proof as the one that says that ghosts exist (sorry!) but it's a nice thought. I'm no mathematician and I fell asleep after the first few paragraphs, but I love this bit in the conclusion:

Our analysis not only applies to Shakespeare but also to anyone (and any living thing including animals, insects and microbes) who has previously died. So there's also a little Buddha in all of us. That should all make us feel wiser. So there's a little ant in us and that should make us feel humbler. What's bad, however, is that we all have some Hitler in us too (God darn us). So the evil cometh with the good. And there's no use in trying to cleanse your body of Hitler either: As the above analysis shows, in about 10 days he'll be back.

There's more "bad news." About one in seven of the Shakespearean atoms in your body originated from his excrement.
    http://www.jupiterscientific.org/review/shnecal.html

Quote Originally Posted by littlelodgewrecker View Post
    PS; quite being such a kill-joy, Tiny. this could be fun..... (frown...)
    He he. I'm sorry. I grip onto what I "know" to be my own "reality" with white knuckles and a hawk-like grip! One of my worst traits is being unemotionally analytic... :-/ I sometimes wonder whether I'm informing people... or if I should just know when to shut up... :-/ But then the ideas come and I just can't stop myself!

There's more "bad news." About one in seven of the Shakespearean atoms in your body originated from his excrement.

now you really got me worries, Tiny!
    what if them ghosts were ABDL's in life, and get it in their minds to take a poop while i haven them Deep-throat-ed.... (pun-intended)

PS; in case the ghosts are listening.... i do believe in ghosts, i do i do i do, i do believe in ghosts, i do i do i do....

I have my beliefs and my personal experiences that have led to my conclusions. I've witnessed both genuine scientifically verifiable evidence that supports my belief in the paranormal as well as experiences that couldn't necessarily be verified for others, but were enough evidence for me. I don't want my experiences to cloud the OP's reasoning however, that's why I've asked him to elaborate.

There are enough scientific theories out there regarding memory and our brain's ability to see something out of nothing that suggest that ghosts and spookies aren't actually all that real. The research is all there, and it makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Gumball View Post
    The research is all there, and it makes sense.
    If it makes sense to you that's your perogative. But your statement is purely opinion and not based on actual fact.

Quote Originally Posted by NateSean View Post
    If it makes sense to you that's your perogative. But your statement is purely opinion and not based on actual fact.
    I didn't say that it was based on fact, you're making an assumption out of the blue. I said there is research out there that you can look over as to why scientists think that people sometimes say they have a paranormal experience, and some of it relates to memory, while others relates to other things, such as magnetic fields (although this one was largely debunked and considered false, as far as I am aware). You can get defensive if you wish, but there's really no need to, I'm merely suggesting that the research out there is interesting, and considering that the research itself is fact when it relates to memory, it makes sense as to why it may relate to believing someone has a paranormal experience.

You do understand that your mind plays tricks on you, right? I'm not saying that for certain the paranormal doesn't exist, I'm saying research for the most part debunks many experiences people claim to have had, and scientists have had absolutely zero luck getting any sort of paranormal experience to occur, and they have had done great jobs at debunking happenings to scientific levels. I have no idea if the paranormal is real or not, but the research is there, and scientists have done a great deal of work in the subject and have debunked a lot of experiences.

Whether or not you believe in the paranormal is none of my concern. As I said, the research is there, go find it and read up on it.