Thread: First night expiramenting ^_^

Default First night expiramenting ^_^

Well last night was my first real expiramenting with crossdressing to feel more sissy/girly I was diapered for bed and I went in my closet to look for a more childish printed tee shirt, but I couldn't really find one, but I did come across one of my sister's old dresses, a little purple one with sort of puffy shoulders.

Normally I wouldn't have really thought about it and just huffed about people's old clothes being stored in my little closet, but this time I thought it would be neat to try it on for some reason It was really fun.

I'll have to delve into this sort of thing more often

know the feeling i would try on my sisters clothes from time to time but since then she moved out and no more fun dress up night.

Yeah that would be nice. In my case, my sister lives in another state so borrowing her clothes is not possible.

I think I must clarify: This is not something she currently wears, and she has long since moved out, it's just something leftover from her younger days.

So did it fit you alright? If I tried that I'd probably have ripped it apart trying to get it on.

Quote Originally Posted by Robertwolf View Post
    So did it fit you alright? If I tried that I'd probably have ripped it apart trying to get it on.
    Yeah, I am rather skinny and my sister actually weighs more than me (and is quite a lot older).

It's probably left over from her skinnier days.

I threw away all my ugly boy undies and replaced them with a new collection of girly panties ^__^

Have to stay true to who I really am, a little 24/7 diapered sissy girl!

Nice find there, I wish I had a dress to dress up in.