Thread: AB Universe - no order

Default AB Universe - no order

Does anyone know how I can get my money back or some type of input from ABUniverse? I ordered 85 dollars worth of diapers from them and it's been over a month. I pre-ordered 1 day before availability and I still don't have my order. Even worse, I'm staying with my nosey family and I constantly have to be on guard for when it might show up. Otherwise, My secret will be exposed.

Quote Originally Posted by halo9372 View Post
    Does anyone know how I can get my money back or some type of input from ABUniverse? I ordered 85 dollars worth of diapers from them and it's been over a month. I pre-ordered 1 day before availability and I still don't have my order. Even worse, I'm staying with my nosey family and I constantly have to be on guard for when it might show up. Otherwise, My secret will be exposed.
    Did you try calling them? I had an issue with them at one point and eventually emailed and got my money back. They probably won't even respond. I love the diapers but their customer service (or lack thereof) is simply the worst in any business I've ever seen. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by halo9372 View Post
    Does anyone know how I can get my money bac k or some type of input from ABUniverse? I ordered 85 dollars worth of diapers from them and it's been over a month. I pre-ordered 1 day before availability and I still don't have my order. Even worse, I'm staying with my nosey family and I constantly have to be on guard for when it might show up. Otherwise, My secret will be exposed.
    As for privacy, do u have a UPS nearby. And do you live at home or just staying there temporarily? Ask the postal office your own mailbox I did it at home so that I'd have my own personal mailbox.

As for ABU yes you can get your money back as long as you have your receipt you get in your email and demand a refund because you never received your order.

Pulluplover

If you pre-ordered, its likely the diapers have not come in yet. Those pre-order dates are a HUGE guess, and are usually off a bit. Remember they are coming over on a refugee boat from China...That said, AB Universe no longer answers emails. They once did, but not any more. That makes selling online difficult!

Two thoughts, I used to have the shipper hold at there nearest location. Simply call the shipper after the package has been shipped. For a refund, if you could always protest they payment with your credit card if you dont feel you are getting somewhere.

if you paid with paypal you can contact them and they will refund your money. if it was credit or debit care you can do the same.

They say the availability is listed on the website and the website said superdry kids would be available august. It's September and I still haven't received tracking information or a response email. I even exposed myself and reported to the better business bureau.

This seems to be a recurring theme with ABU lately. Several members report having had to go through their credit card companies to get the charges canceled after ABU failed to fulfill the order. Send an email with yourself on CC stating that if you do not receive your order or a response by (a week from now at 5:00 p.m.), you will be contacting your credit card or bank to reverse the charges. Hold onto that email, and if they don't get in touch, cancel the charges. Heck, feel free to let ABU know you will or have already (depending upon how threatening you care to be) reported them to the BBB.

Good luck, and I hope you get either your order or your money!

Not defending their poor customer service issues, but most of their products still show out of stock, which means they are still waiting on their container delivery which has to go through customs.