Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hi guys!

Default Hi guys!

Hi guys, I'm trace and i've been a T/B for a few years now, been on the forum as well, felt it was time to introduce myself.

I found this forum when I was first looking into my T/Bness, it was nice to learn that there are many more people that like this than I do, it was really comforting.

I play quite a bit of games, and also like camping, I find them both very fun!

I hope I can get to meet new friends and share my experiences with you all in the near future!

Quote Originally Posted by tracedog View Post
    Hi guys, I'm trace and i've been a T/B for a few years now, been on the forum as well, felt it was time to introduce myself.

I found this forum when I was first looking into my T/Bness, it was nice to learn that there are many more people that like this than I do, it was really comforting.

I hope I can get to meet new friends and share my experiences with you all in the near future!
    Hello and welcome to the site. I used to play a lot of games until I started writing my novel. That took all of my time and in the process I decided I wanted to spend my time doing different things. I'm also a professional musician, so free time is often taken by my practicing at the piano.

My family has a cottage in northern Toronto and we have done our share of camping. It's always fun as is the fishing.

I hope you will enjoy this site. Please feel free to comment to the threads and start any if you have a topic.

Quote Originally Posted by footieboy View Post
    Heya, welcome to the group! What games are you into?
    I've recently been playing a lot of a MOBA called Smite. Really find the lore and characters cool, as well as it having much more action than say, DOTA or League.

Hello and welcome.

I'm actually a gamer myself, but have found most of my time being consumed by cheap flash mmo's as of late.

As for camping, I'm glad to see some more people into that sort of thing. I do a lot of camping, fishing, and hunting around my property, and often times spend weekends up at my cabin to get away from my hectic work life.

Quote Originally Posted by Azie View Post
    Hello and welcome.

I'm actually a gamer myself, but have found most of my time being consumed by cheap flash mmo's as of late.

As for camping, I'm glad to see some more people into that sort of thing. I do a lot of camping, fishing, and hunting around my property, and often times spend weekends up at my cabin to get away from my hectic work life.
    I find fishing EXTREMELY BORING. Get that from my dad. We both hate it. On the other hand, there is no feeling like running around in the woods, hunting with a bow and arrow. I live in the UP of michigan, and we are in bear country with 100 acres of nearly just woods. It's a miracle we get decent internet out here. Also, try out Grand Chase, lot of fun.

I've recently been playing a lot of a MOBA called Smite. Really find the lore and characters cool, as well as it having much more action than say, DOTA or League.
    Ah, could never really get into MOBA's. Too much of a casual, I guess. Haha

Ah, could never really get into MOBA's. Too much of a casual, I guess. Haha
    Smite's quite different. When I told my team it was my first match, they didn't tell me to uninstall and kill myself, they helped me out. You also play as gods instead of champions, they have Greek, Roman, Hindu, Chinese, Norse, Mayan, and Egyptian gods. It's really cool, my favorite is Loki. xD

When I told my team it was my first match, they didn't tell me to uninstall and kill myself
    Heh, this is why I tend to avoid MOBA's (aside from a general lack of interest). I don't like the pressure of being on a team - I'd sooner just suck on my own. :P

Heh, this is why I tend to avoid MOBA's (aside from a general lack of interest). I don't like the pressure of being on a team - I'd sooner just suck on my own. :P
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuOQZqSsxno That's Smite, It's in the 3rd person, not top down.

Sorry if it feels like im shoving this MOBA down your throat, but I don't like other MOBAs and find this fun.