Thread: reintroduction

Default reintroduction

Hey everybody. I'm back after an extended break. I think my account had been blocked because I wasn't 18, and that rule was applied. But now I am, haha. I wasn't too active before, but hopefully I can be somewhat active from time to time now.

Hello Bobert and welcome back.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome back.

Egor

Hi and welcome back. Like egor said, we'd like to get to know you a bit better, so is there anything you'd like to share about yourself? Anything from your favorite movie to any sports you play is fine

I'm a computer science major, so im pretty into computers. I'm not really into sports much. I play guitar sometimes. Haha I'm not really sure what else to say. I guess I'm pretty boring. I just started school for the fall, so I know barely anyone, which gives me plenty of free time. So I'll probably have a better chance of being active on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobert View Post
    I'm a computer science major, so im pretty into computers. I'm not really into sports much. I play guitar sometimes. Haha I'm not really sure what else to say. I guess I'm pretty boring. I just started school for the fall, so I know barely anyone, which gives me plenty of free time. So I'll probably have a better chance of being active on here.
    I'm not much into sports either, but I figured a lot of people are. I do like to swim now that I learned how to though!

Quote Originally Posted by KimbaStarshine View Post
    I'm not much into sports either, but I figured a lot of people are. I do like to swim now that I learned how to though!
    Swimming is pretty much my favorite way to exercise. Especially since my campus has pretty much the most wonderful pool I've ever seen.