Thread: Oops, should have done this first.

Default Oops, should have done this first.

Hi everyone. I've been a non practicing DL for as long as I can remember. I recently was able to tell my wife about my interest and she's been willing to help me explore, although admittedly with some hesitation.

Aside from wanting to wear diapers, I have several kids that keep my busy with sports and activities and I spend a good deal of time organizing and leading a local electronic cigarette sub culture.

Glad to be here and I know you guys will help get me headed in the right direction.

soggyboy

Hi OtherJake and welcome.
    I'm sitting here puffing away on my new e-cigarette as I read your intro. Enjoying it but still no substitute for the real thing. Must try some different flavours and strengths.
    I hope you have some fun here

Hey, OtherJake! Welcome to the site! It's great to hear your wife has been (somewhat) accepting of your interests. A tip o' the hat for being brave enough to talk to her about it. I can't imagine telling anyone in real life (which probably explains why I'm still single!).

Oh, and I freaking luuuurve your avatar! It's amazing! Did you draw it yourself?

[QUOTE=OtherJake;1222332]Hi everyone. I've been a non practicing DL for as long as I can remember. I recently was able to tell my wife about my interest and she's been willing to help me explore, although admittedly with some hesitation.[QUOTE

Welcome the melting pot .
    Go slow with her dont push to hard is the key .
    This can be a shock to our best friends wife's.
    Communication is the key

Thanks for all the welcomes! My wife has been a good sport, although she has asked that I don't wear every night. She even put one on to try it out. She's expressed some concern that I would develop a night time wetting problem when not diapered up. Not really a concern for me, but I understand where she's coming from.

E-cig/Vaping. It's all about finding the stuff that works for you.

Avatar. Found it somewhere. Can't remember where. I have a big beard, so I thought it fitting.