Thread: Makeup to be cuter?

Cool Makeup to be cuter?

I'm curious girls, are there techniques in makeup that can really make a boy look cute? I mean like little girl cute. I really want to get into trapping and wanted to bring it into my AB side eventually, but I need some help :P

I could post a pic of my face to start, but I'm not sure if it's against the rules :P

Any little girl-style tips for me? Besides lots of pink ;P

You can go to any retail store like macys or sephora or really anywhere that does makeup and ask to have your colors done. Even guys can do it, its not that strange. They will tell you what shade of foundation as well as what colors will look best on you. And dont fall for the all pink all the time thing. It doesnt look as good as you might think :P and definitely not like a real girl

*takes a pink marker and looks at Pianissima*

Oh but you'll look just faaaaabulous!

--sf

Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    You can go to any retail store like macys or sephora or really anywhere that does makeup and ask to have your colors done. Even guys can do it, its not that strange. They will tell you what shade of foundation as well as what colors will look best on you. And dont fall for the all pink all the time thing. It doesnt look as good as you might think :P and definitely not like a real girl
    Uhhh, I'm not sure I'm really comfortable with that just yet. I mean, if I can get my gf to go with me, then I would do it, but it seems a little embarrassing for right now :P But I do appreciate the idea, I'll keep it in mind

It's actually not THAT uncommon for guys to come in for that. Many come in because they are working on a film project or something of the sort and they have 0 clue what to do when it comes to makeup to make them look amazing for the camera.

Huh, I never thought of it like that :P Maybe I'll give it a try :P Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    It's actually not THAT uncommon for guys to come in for that. Many come in because they are working on a film project or something of the sort and they have 0 clue what to do when it comes to makeup to make them look amazing for the camera.
    I never thought of that. Maybe I'll go somewhere and tell them I need a new profile picture for Linkedin or something before going to a photographer. (I do need a new profile picture, just not sure about going to the makeup counter.)

So is it against the rules to post my face? I was hoping maybe you could point some things out for me :P

When I do my "cute" makeup look, I usually put a bit of mascara on the top and bottom lashes (makes your eyes appear bigger). I also put a bit of black eyeliner on the top lash line only, and finish off with some blush to give that 'rosy cheeks' look :3
    I find concealer and foundation can look kind of caked on, and can make you look older. So ill usually go for some mineral powder instead, gives you nice glowing baby-soft skin !! Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Littleleogirl View Post
    When I do my "cute" makeup look, I usually put a bit of mascara on the top and bottom lashes (makes your eyes appear bigger). I also put a bit of black eyeliner on the top lash line only, and finish off with some blush to give that 'rosy cheeks' look :3
    I find concealer and foundation can look kind of caked on, and can make you look older. So ill usually go for some mineral powder instead, gives you nice glowing baby-soft skin !! Good luck
    Sweet That's what I like to hear Thank you!