Thread: Lily or Sophie?

Default Lily or Sophie?

So I've been deciding between 2 girl names that really speak to me. Lily is cute and I've gone by it for a long time but recently Sophie came to mind as another possible option. It makes sense to me as it's a really cute name and starts with the same letter as my old male name so I wouldn't have to change my initials and it has a nice ring to it and sounds very cute. Ultimately the choice is my own, but I wanted everyone's opinion on this.

Well, Sophie would give your some options. Well...only one option.Sophie's option.

I think SnowPrincessSophie is a tongue twister when said fast three times. Stay with Lily. But both do sound nice.

I had a similar problem a while ago. I was dead set on "Addy" as my name but for a short period of time I liked what I considered an extended version of "Addaline" or something along those lines (I don't remember what it was exactly.) I ultimately choose to stick with just Addy because it was nicer than the other version and it was my first choice. While it doesn't really apply here since Lily and Sophie aren't the same name, I figured i might as well post my experience and hope it helps a little bit

Quote Originally Posted by SnowPrincessLily View Post
    So I've been deciding between 2 girl names that really speak to me. Lily is cute and I've gone by it for a long time but recently Sophie came to mind as another possible option. It makes sense to me as it's a really cute name and starts with the same letter as my old male name so I wouldn't have to change my initials and it has a nice ring to it and sounds very cute. Ultimately the choice is my own, but I wanted everyone's opinion on this.
    i am not quite sure as to your chosen path in life.... but if i am reading your profile correctly, at some point along the way you might feel the need to distance your self from anything of your former male-life. in such case, i would think that having a name with the same initials as your old boy-name might be distracting to your mental-tranquility.

on the other-hand, you are in effect, designing a new life for your self. and there is a world of very cute and or pretty names for you to pick from. what ever is your hearts desire.... (soft smile)

You can be Lily Sophie.

SnowPrincessLilySophie would be a pleasure to type when logging in.