Thread: This is tough

Default This is tough

Not easy to admit, not even to my self, that I am a DL.
    Don't really know why, just a fact I guess.
    But it probably has something to do about security, or so.
    Wearing makes me secure, wetting tends to make me aroused.
    Always wore them every night at age 4, after that occasionally (not sleeping at home) to I were 6 or 7. I can remember a few times when I were sick and had an accident that resulted in me being diapered during the day and having more accidents...

Welcome Palle! We're all here for different reasons, but we all share in our various lifestyles. Can you tell us a little more about your non-DL interests and hobbies?

Well,
    I am an electronics engineer and stat started as a hobby when I were about 11 and built my first FM pirate radio transmitter. I don't really have any other hobbies or interests because this consumes most of my awake time...

Quote Originally Posted by Palle View Post
    Well,
    I am an electronics engineer and stat started as a hobby when I were about 11 and built my first FM pirate radio transmitter. I don't really have any other hobbies or interests because this consumes most of my awake time...
    Hi Palle and welcome to ADISC. I'm glad you're able to admit your feelings and come here for discussion. Since you're saying diapers consume most of your awake time, do you want to talk a bit about what you do in them (in a pg-13 way)? I'm going to assume that you're not asleep or aroused the entire time, so maybe you have some favorite TV shows or games that you play?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    Hi Palle and welcome to ADISC. I'm glad you're able to admit your feelings and come here for discussion. Since you're saying diapers consume most of your awake time, do you want to talk a bit about what you do in them (in a pg-13 way)? I'm going to assume that you're not asleep or aroused the entire time, so maybe you have some favorite TV shows or games that you play?
    ArchieRoni, I suspect the "this" refers to electronics, not diapers, but feel free to correct me, Palle.

In any event, welcome to adisc! It's difficult for most of us to admit we're DLs. And putting it in writing for everyone to see makes it more real. The next question is, I am a DL, so now what? That's why most if us are here. We all have different journeys in life we've taken. But in other ways we are all the same. And as you may already know, we're from all sides of this globe we call earth.

So what parts of being DL are you struggling with? Admitting it to yourself? How to be in relationship with others as a DL when they don't know your secret? This is the place to struggle with the answers to those questions and become more comfortable with who you are. We look forward to making this journey with you. Ask your questions, share your thoughts with us on the questions or issues of others.

But mostly, welcome!

I was really referring to my hobby/work or work/hobby depending on how you look at it =o), don't have that much spare time, but when I do...
    I really (Really!) Quit watching TV several years ago, can't stand all the commercials, other hobbies? -really no time. Just have a little time for internet and diapers late at night less than an hour or so before I go to sleep.

sounds alot like me!!! work work work get home diaper up internet get up at 5am do it all again