Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sissyfur roleplay ideas/ i realized im not nuts (PLEASE READ)

Red face Sissyfur roleplay ideas/ i realized im not nuts (PLEASE READ)

ok, after about three days of staying at home and doing absolutely nothing, finally went for a walk this morning. on this walk i realized that i am not nuts, just coming to grips with the reality that i am a nonsexual sissyfur. i am not a nutcase, i am as normal as anyone else on this forum, sissyfur or not. well today i finally go some dresses made, and that was that was the moment i completely realized something, that i am a sissy fox kit who LOVES a good spanking. i went out to the store and bought myself a cute little bottle and a pink pacifier. my question for all your people on ADISC, straight, gay, babyfur, diaperfur, everyone, does anyone have any good sissyfur roleplay ideas ?
    Last edited by kitterdafoxy; 01-Sep-2014 at 03:05.

Being discovered in the middle of the by a gentle, maternal, feminine goddess who slowly and gently removes your masculinity and turns you into a sweet little princess...

(BTW, ever listened to the sissy TF hypnosis file on the Toddlerism blog? It ROCKS)

Pulluplover

Quote Originally Posted by FeekaDimension View Post
    Being discovered in the middle of the by a gentle, maternal, feminine goddess who slowly and gently removes your masculinity and turns you into a sweet little princess...

(BTW, ever listened to the sissy TF hypnosis file on the Toddlerism blog? It ROCKS)
    Wow, thats good.....

BrandonSleepypuppy

The roleplay ideas can go many ways, I do roleplays both as a caretaker and also as a baby as well, sometimes finding myself roleplaying as a little foal ***hence my name** It is important to be yourself and look inward at the things of what you are expecting out of a roleplay (example, sleep you would do a calm relaxing thing mellowing lower and lower until you fall intoarms and rest while on the beach ) Or if you are trying to acheive more of a fursonna thing, mabey some combing of the tail, scratching behind the ears and nose-booping is in the
    cards. Make sure that you be you for who you are and stay in character best that you can. If you feel something is wrong it probably is. oh, and dont be interupted. Here is a list of topics I compiled to assist you, although be
    creative and release your emotions and thoughts, whatever they may be, as roleplay is very rewarding

-snuggle time.............snuggles, a soft diapering, rocking, being held, and mabey a feeding before bed
    -Dressing time............mommy or daddy catch you playing dress up and being silly they join in and helpful,
    -Tender care..............starting of sad? realising mommy or daddy can make it better and is there for you
    -Playtime.................ready to learn for the day you go out to play, snuggle, and end the day with a yummy meal
    -Naptime .................a calming bath which leads to story, soft imigry, and lots of snuggles and security items

All of these are examples. I hope that it helps!

Adagio, thank you SO MUCH for this post, i cant thank you enough, you are such a helpful person on my journey of acceptance. since the last post i made a week ago, things have started to look up in my life, i basically told my mom that i don't care what she thinks, even though i love her, i sometimes have to listen to my instinct in my brain saying "Do It", as this time, it is for the better. she said that she shouldn't have been so harsh, and that even though she didn't agree with my instinct, she respected my though process and that she would let me have a small room in the basement to be myself. since my uncle mved to hawaii a year ago, the room has sat abandoned and full of junk for some 12 odd months and needed a cleaning, but that wasn't so har once i moved all the junk elsewhere. i went to the local thrift shop, and bought some bedding and other things that were "childish", like you might find in the average toddlers bedroom, and then i used my furnishings to make the room have that "feel" to it. on the way home i stopped by a garage sale, and low and behold i found myself some crib sideing and parts for about $15.00, which was nice to have. so i spent my saturday night sprucing up the room, assembleing a crib, and all around making the room more "cubby", and after about 5 hours and alot of swet, i now have a place i can call my own. thank you for the ideas, it really helps me out, keep em comming ADISC community
    -Niko (not Bellic )

BrandonSleepypuppy

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    Adagio, thank you SO MUCH for this post, i cant thank you enough, you are such a helpful person on my journey of acceptance thank you for the ideas, it really helps me out, keep em comming
    -Niko (not Bellic )
    ****giggles* awwwwwwww well thank you so much. <shortened the quote for space purposes>
    I am proud you were able to get those crib parts. It is extremely hard to build your own area just
    for you, But yet you have done it. It takes a lot of time, patience, and of course lots of love and
    nice calm moments. I wish you the best of fun and happiness and giggles in your new little room.
    Enjoy and I am glad to help you with any questions or anything at all

yes, it was hard,and yes, i have done it, hands down the best decision i've made. i do have a few questions for you, most pertaining to foods to eat during roleplay, but a few are related to other things. as a fox, i am 15 mounths old, so i only have two tiny little teeth that are quite sharp, and as such, when roleplaying i don't eat much solid food. this is not a problem for me, except that i can't use a blender to mash my food since the noise might cause my mom to see what i'm cooking (she LOVES my cooking and would likely want me to make extra food for her). obviosley, this is a big problem as she would see that i was mashing food and get suspicious, which in turn could lead to an awkward conversation and a hasty explanation. i need a way to sufficntly mash food without much noise, do you have any ideas for a way to mash food without causing noise, and in turn, suspicion. i am a vegatarian also, so i cant eat meat do to my opinions, i still drink milk and eat egg whites, but no fish, meat, egg yolk, or gelatin. i don't think that should be much of a problem, but it is something to think about . lastly, do they still make strawberry juice, i used to drink that when i was younger but i can't seem to find it ANYWHERE and i think it would be a good regression aid.
    -Niko (NOT Bellic)

BrandonSleepypuppy

Quote Originally Posted by kitterdafoxy View Post
    yes, it was hard,and yes, i have done it, hands down the best decision i've made. i do have a few questions for you, most pertaining to foods to eat during roleplay, but a few are related to other things. )
    I will be happy to assist you anytime the foods to eat during roleplay depend on a lot of
    factors and what the activities are during roleplay as well. A general rule of thumb to remember
    is not to do anything spicy and hot, or anything super bulky such as broccolli, or raw
    carrots. (although they are healthy you want to have as least effort as possible.

Mabey some comfort foods would be good for you. I personally like creating a mashed potato or
    cheese au gratin potatoes/ Although it is to bear in mind that if you are 15 months old,
    things like oatmeal, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes cereal bits, fun shape soups, bottles with
    juices or electrolite mixtures might be suggested. Also, to not forget the classic soy milk or
    dry milk bottle before bed. (or smoothies for treats) the fact you are a vegetarian is bringing
    however to some challenge

http://www.homemade-baby-food-recipe...html#topofpage
    http://www.babycentre.co.uk/s1002006/15-month-old
    http://veganmama.com/munchkin-meals-15-months/ =
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Welch-39-s...Fl-Oz/10804408
    *jumex strawbery necter juice is good to and is avalible commonly in the spanish/worldwide isle

And I saved the best for last
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pedialyte-...ingMethod=p13n <--Seriously yummy

something that might help Its actually very good but bear in mind any alergies, and reactions.
    NEVER EVER EVER EVER eat anything you dont like or forcefeed, as it can ruin the relaxation
    experienced and cause unwanted body reactions. I hope those links help a little.

ALSO There is manual food mashers that are avalible, just make sure that you
    can use a cutting board and be careful. There are crank models and there are hand models. I hope
    at least a little bit of help came from these links and recepies. Sweet dreams little one, and
    please enjoy

thank you for saying you'll be there, if private messages are more your speed, we can continue this correspondence that way. i have been using your roleplay ideas, and i like them very much, so thanks for that. thank you for the tips, but i have a question, by "hot", do you mean hot as in hot to the touch, o hot as in spicy? i have never eaten oatmeal in my life, weird right, but i would like to try it, are there any brand recomendations or ways to serve it that you would recommend? i'm curious as to how i would get pedialyte since i am not licensed to drive do to my bad eye sight and tendancy to get easiley distracted. so my mom has to drive me to the store so i can go in and buy the groceries (she waits in the car due to her bad back), ow how i would but she always puts the groceries away since i'm clumsy and could break something (i'm really a wreck ), and i don't know how i would explain pedialyte to her. i currentley drink cold milk, but would like to try warmed up milk, but i have no way of heating it up since my bottle is not microwave safe and our microwave sounds like a radar and would garner suspicion, i need to know how to heat a bottle. how would i make a smoothie that is thin enough to pass through the nipple of my bottle without clogging. i have been a vegatrian since 2000 because of a few incidents that i should not go into detail about. thanks for the links, they are a BIG help, but do you know where i can find a manual food masher? thanks again.
    -Niko (Not B-E-L-L-I-C)