Thread: Hello everyone.

Default Hello everyone.

My screen name is Zavus I think. Though for certain I am not. It's been so long since I've been here I have forgotten, and due to such lapse I'm currently unable to see my profile. So I guess we'll find out who I am once this is posted.

Hmm. About me. I typically go by the screen name of Leakguard on other sites. This gives me some clue as to how long I have been away from this site. Anyhow, my latest interest is building a new PC. I've been using Macs for probably the last 10 years. My last PC build was 15 years ago, so I'm going through the daunting task of trying to purchase components that work well together. I just updated the memory and installed a new battery and SSD in my MacBook Pro. Currently working on updating a Mac Pro. Then... I hopefully get to relearn Windows. Oh dear, what am I thinking.

As for the interest in this site, I've wanted to wear diapers basically since I was taken out of them. I have plenty baby items, but seem to lean more towards the DL side of life.

Anyhow, I guess ask if you have any questions. Other than that I look forward to exploring the site.

Welcome back :3 and good luck with staying active.