Thread: My first night on this sight but not my first night in the AB world

Smile My first night on this sight but not my first night in the AB world

Good evening everyone!

My name is Angela, I am new here and wanna say hello! I am a young adult trying to make sense of life. I go to school on and off for computer science, I love programing and mechanics. Also I am generally an introvert but I am seeking to change that. My connection with this scene/fetish/way of being is the latter.

I am an AB, I am most happy when I can be free and unrestrained by the norms of adult social interaction and behavior. Well thats normally how I am, but with the last chain of big events in my life, I have been getting more and more discouraged from my little side which I thought would never be possible. So I am here in hopes of making friends, sharing stories and ideas and just over all stimulating/enriching my "little brain".

Hopefully I havent scared everyone away at this point. . . Outside of the little realm of my life, I am a computer nerd and general junkie for engineering. I like breaking down everything, like cars, programs, computers, art, physics (like hydro and electro) and audio and all sorts of other forms of things that can get broken down into a step by step process. I love learning, I need to be more proactive about reading but aside from that I watch lots of educational stuff and discussions. I guess I read internet articles like IFL stuff but that doesnt count I dont think. Despite being little most of the time I do work my a--...tushy off for minimum wage, at the moment anyway to get my bills paid off and all of that. My hobbies go as far as physical activity like skating or running, gaming and DJing. I could go on for days elaborating on the things I just said but I don't know if I should or if I should just wait for you guys to question me on stuff and elaborate that way. So this is a little bit about me, big hugs in advanced to those who wanna say hi ^ w^!

Hello and welcome. That was a very informative introduction; no need to worry about rambling, we encourage our newbies to tell us all about themselves!

I see you are a babyfur; what kind of animal is your fursona? Mine is a wolf.

Gudday and welcome to adisc Khatalyst, that was a great introduction you wrote!
    There is loads of other furs around here, my fursona is a collie ^.^
    Anyway, see you around on the forum.

I solve my problems and I see the light
    We gotta plug and think, we gotta feed it right
    There ain't no danger, we can go too far
    We start believing now that we can be who we are
    Grease is the word
    They think our love is just a growing pain
    Why don't they understand it's just a crying shame?
    Their lips are lying, only real is real
    We start to find right now, we got to be what we feel

Grease is the word
    Grease is the word, is the word that you heard
    It's got groove, it's got meaning
    Grease is the time, is the place, is the motion
    Grease is the way we are feeling

We take the pressure and we throw away
    Conventionality belongs to yesterday

There is a chance that we can make it so far

Grease is the word
    Now, Grease is the way we are feeling

This is the life of illusion
    Wrapped up in trouble, laced with confusion
    What are we doing here?

We take pressure and we throw away
    Conventionality belongs to yesterday
    There is a chance, we can make it so far

Grease is the word

Grease is the word
    Is the word
    Is the word
    Is the word

One fictional raccoon was harmed in the making of this video. Curse you, Daniel Boone.

Last edited by Raccoon; 01-Sep-2014 at 05:54.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatalyst
    Good evening everyone!

My name is Angela, I am new here and wanna say hello! I am a young adult trying to make sense of life. I go to school on and off for computer science, I love programing and mechanics. Also I am generally an introvert but I am seeking to change that. My connection with this scene/fetish/way of being is the latter.

I am an AB, I am most happy when I can be free and unrestrained by the norms of adult social interaction and behavior. Well thats normally how I am, but with the last chain of big events in my life, I have been getting more and more discouraged from my little side which I thought would never be possible. So I am here in hopes of making friends, sharing stories and ideas and just over all stimulating/enriching my "little brain".

Hopefully I havent scared everyone away at this point. . . Outside of the little realm of my life, I am a computer nerd and general junkie for engineering. I like breaking down everything, like cars, programs, computers, art, physics (like hydro and electro) and audio and all sorts of other forms of things that can get broken down into a step by step process. I love learning, I need to be more proactive about reading but aside from that I watch lots of educational stuff and discussions. I guess I read internet articles like IFL stuff but that doesnt count I dont think. Despite being little most of the time I do work my a--...tushy off for minimum wage, at the moment anyway to get my bills paid off and all of that. My hobbies go as far as physical activity like skating or running, gaming and DJing. I could go on for days elaborating on the things I just said but I don't know if I should or if I should just wait for you guys to question me on stuff and elaborate that way. So this is a little bit about me, big hugs in advanced to those who wanna say hi ^ w^!
    Well written intro; Hello and welcome.

Hey Angela, welcome aboard! I know your name from other communities and it's amazing to see you here on Adisc too