Thread: I did it!

Default I did it!

YES! I finally did it I bought my first pack of diapers!!! Thanks to all of you guys for supporting me!

Good job! It's not near as hard as we can make it out to be in our heads. Have fun and don't forget to plan for a good, discreet storage spot if needed as well as a plan for disposal.

Haha already wet them, and I have a spot in mind.

Nice going, mate. I bought my first diapers two years ago and I enjoyed wear them and using them as a potty. Hopefully you'll enjoy yours.

First time is always the scariest in my opinion. Now i can go to the store and buy and brand i want and not feel awkward :p

First time buying is always hard I feel. Now I am 24 years old and can comfortably go to any store and be in the diaper isles for days! No shame! I am me, you are you. People really don't care about what you buy. I can imagine it mould be awkward if you're at the store carrying a pack of goodnites and your friend from school runs into you. Lol, that happened to me and he was all like, "Dude, what's with the diapers" and I said "Oh didn't you hear? Diapers are the new fashion trend!"

He assumed I was joking and that the diapers weren't for me

Congrats! I bought the wrong size my first time and I was on a college campus. Had to sneak them in past the peers... AND back to the store. It was only a half mile away, but I had no car... Good thing they gave me a full refund!