Thread: Hi new to the site but not new to ABDL stuff

Default Hi new to the site but not new to ABDL stuff

Hi I am Bluefirejay05 first off I am not new to the ABDL world I have been knowing about it for the past 10 years now as for being a little or perhaps and ABDL maybe longer then that I really just don't know what to say but I can remember having feelings for diapers as far back as 5 years old! Crazy right not really as much as I have studied the ABDL community over the years it is not surprising to find out that you have these feelings as a kid! anyways moving on from that. I started looking around for information about bedwetters bedwetting all that when I started finding articles and such online at fifthteen years old about diaper lovers and such as that I was finding out all sorts of interesting things now I realized that I had these feeling for a long time and this is the first fully operational community I am opening up to about me being "little" well enough of that here is some things about me.

I am here to make friends I am nice, cool, and pretty neutral about things hey I may disagree with you or agree with you about something it all depends and vice versa all I want to do is make friends who understand me for who I am.

I can tell you it is hard to tell people about my situation some of you all will understand most of you probably I had a girl I still talk to sometimes I told her and she understood. I tried to tell my friend but he just did not know what a DL was. and as for my parents ppppssssssshhhh whatever If I ever do tell them I sure hope they would understand if they don't already know they may have seen some things from time to time (diapers probably) anyways I hope people will understand me here.

I like diapers I have for along time certain things I did when I was a kid and a teen was leading somewhere well eventually one thing has lead to another to the reason I am sitting here today maybe some of you will understand my introduction some of you will not and that is okay point is I am here to make friends and have people that understand me and my situation.

Hello Bluefirejay05 and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about yourself such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Thank you and yes I will tell you but I also need to say some other things too.

Well first off my hobbies and interests are: going on long walks (not on the beach lol.) Doing puzzles whether it be jigsaws are word search's all kinds of puzzles. Plus I like building different things ( I am not a good Carpenter) but I still try hmm what else? I also like welding not a good welder either are a mechanic but again I try I really can't think of anything else right now.

Well time for a little bit of history about me where should I start? Okay here goes I was probably wetting the bed even after I was potty trained I just can't remember that for back I remember doing it at preschool age which is kind of sad because my dad was spanking me for it! It was until I started seeing a therapist at five and I guess I sort of told her about that the spanking stopped for a little while I still got spanked occasionally for wetting the bed until I was 8 I also got threatened with diapers even for daytime accidents! At 8 my mom dad decided it was time for some protection and put me in goodnites not forcefully but still put me in them I guess my mom firgured I couldn't put them on myself are that I probably wouldn't well she pretty much figured right. Well I wore goodnites until I was 10 then I just went back to dealing with the accidents on my own until was dry most of the time. At 13 the accidents really slowed down some of them were not accidents though! Lol anyways when I was 15 I started researching on the web about bedwetting and started all my research then well I found some good thing some bad things and some really bad things! As I continued through the years stuff started becoming clear about being a diaper lover I did some things in my teen years i am not proud of but that is a story for another time as an adult I started realizing other things and have joined other sites over time but none of them just seemed to be right are things did not workout and here I am now on here telling you about these parts of my life. I still hope to make friends because I know there are people here who ccare about each other. I really hope I have covered it all at least for now I should have most of it covered thank you all for understanding.

Hi! Welcome! Sounds like you have a story to tell. I feel sorry for your childhood experiences. No kid should be punished for bed wetting accidents. I guess parents feel the child is just lazy or doing it on purpose. But there is no excuse for spanking a child.

I do have a favor to ask. It would be much easier to understand your posts if you could at least put a period at the end of sentences. If you're using voice activated writing, just say "period" or " stop" so we will know.

You'll find some friends here. If there's somebody whose comments you really like and you have similar interests, ask them to be your friend. Most will accept. Do you have non-internet friends or an SO? It sounds like you're lonely.

I see you are unemployed and you're not happy with that. What kind of work would you like to be doing? Are you actively looking or have you given up?

We're glad you are here and look forward to learning more about you. If you have questions or want advice, just ask and your friends here on adisc will respond. Hope you're having a good day.

Hey Gardner thanks for the tips I will use them about using periods and such.....<< see right there No but seriously thanks.
    Anyways I can tell you that I do not have an SO I have a girl I talk to from time to time she is really cool but she is with someone right now maybe one day.

I do have friends outside the internet and they are cool most of them don't know about my situation and with quitefew of them I don't think they should know if you and egor want to friends on here it will probably get me off to a good start like I have said before it helps to have friends.

And that is my purpose for being on here to make friends who understand me.

I would also like to state that my parents could be mean about my bedwetting and such as that but I love them and I will always love just as much as they love me if not more!!! my parents did not know how to handle the situation at the time not that it is a valid excuse because it is NOT!!!! I just think they were overly-concerned about it and just really didn't know how to handle it.

well I hope I have covered everything this time like I have said I am just wanting to have friends and people the understand my situation. I will try to do better about the posting thanks for all the advice.

I totally understand where you are comming from welcome to the site and hope we can be friends . I was and still deal with bedwetting myself that is how i found out about the ABDL community as well doing searches on info about bedwetting and finding all sorts interesting articals .

Quote Originally Posted by BluefireJay05 View Post
    Hey Gardner thanks for the tips I will use them about using periods and such.....<< see right there No but seriously thanks.
    Anyways I can tell you that I do not have an SO I have a girl I talk to from time to time she is really cool but she is with someone right now maybe one day.

I do have friends outside the internet and they are cool most of them don't know about my situation and with quitefew of them I don't think they should know if you and egor want to friends on here it will probably get me off to a good start like I have said before it helps to have friends.

And that is my purpose for being on here to make friends who understand me.

I would also like to state that my parents could be mean about my bedwetting and such as that but I love them and I will always love just as much as they love me if not more!!! my parents did not know how to handle the situation at the time not that it is a valid excuse because it is NOT!!!! I just think they were overly-concerned about it and just really didn't know how to handle it.

well I hope I have covered everything this time like I have said I am just wanting to have friends and people the understand my situation. I will try to do better about the posting thanks for all the advice.
    Glad you accepted my friend request. You keep referring to your "situation". Are you talking about liking diapers, being an adult baby and a little? I think everybody on here understands that part of you, as that's why we're here, too. It takes a long time to accept yourself for who you are. Few of us know why we have this desire, but most of us have come to realize it is a part of who we are and it will never go away. It is something most of the rest of the world doesn't understand and that makes it a very lonely thing. But this is a support group and we are here to provide that supporting, accepting community around you. I hope you can become more comfortable with who you are because you are here.

I wasn't trying to criticize your parents. I'm sure they loved you and thought they were doing what was best to help you grow up into a man. I hope you can have a good relationship with them now. Did they ever find out your desires to wear as an older teen/adult? Do you have your own place now?

Good luck to you. And, again, welcome!!

Well gardener or perhaps anyone else reading this I know no one is trying to criticize me or my parents I am cool with everyone here I would like to make more friends on here as for your other question about having my own place no I do not. But hopefully I will one day and then I can take these things further.

and for an earlier question that was asked no I am not currently employed I am still looking around may have an opportunity coming up in a few weeks hopefully it will work out I would prefer not to say where though and leave it at that.

as for if my parents know they probably do but I am unsure because I am almost sure they have seen things before I now it is a question that runs through my mind everyday certain people will understand it even work around it but others will never understand and I am okay with that because we all know how this world can be. oh btw I do have a great relationship with my parents I always have and always will.