Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: AB "man-cave"?

Default AB "man-cave"?

So does anyone here have anything like a man-cave, but for ab stuff? I've always been a sucker for secret entrances and really want something like that when I get my own house.

A small list of what I was thinking:

A cradle, because hell yea getting rocked to sleep.

A crib (obviously)

A bookshelf, because my girlfriend likes to read a lot

A window

Maybe a little snack area

A changing table (only if I have the space)

A tv for movie time and video games.

And finally a closet for little storage. Even if it never happens, I love thinking about secret entrances

So what about you boys and girls? :3

My room is my baby cave. I don't have a crib, but I plan on buying that inflatable one though. I mostly have a lot of babyish things in here. Crib borders, stickers, cute blankets and pictures. Lots of stuffies, and a big bean bag chair. I also have my v and a mini fridge where I keep milk for bottles. I'm set up well enough in here I could stay in my room for a number of days and no leave if I wanted. Not even for the bathroom

I'd like to get a real nursery one day though.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    My room is my baby cave. I don't have a crib, but I plan on buying that inflatable one though. I mostly have a lot of babyish things in here. Crib borders, stickers, cute blankets and pictures. Lots of stuffies, and a big bean bag chair. I also have my v and a mini fridge where I keep milk for bottles. I'm set up well enough in here I could stay in my room for a number of days and no leave if I wanted. Not even for the bathroom

I'd like to get a real nursery one day though.
    Whaaaaaaatt? Aw, man I'm super jealous. What could you possibly need a real nursery for? Like what would you add to make it all complete? Also, do you live alone? I can't wait

Well, mainly a crib and a shelf for diapers. Then just a super decorated room. No I actually live with a bunch of people, but I have my own room, and a tad bit of privacy. Most of the people here know about my adult baby side though, so I just have stopped trying to hide it when it comes to my room or walking around in footed pj's.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyger View Post
    Well, mainly a crib and a shelf for diapers. Then just a super decorated room. No I actually live with a bunch of people, but I have my own room, and a tad bit of privacy. Most of the people here know about my adult baby side though, so I just have stopped trying to hide it when it comes to my room or walking around in footed pj's.
    Still jealous haha. I live with my folks and cant do anything like that :P

I've been kind of planning to have my own nursery/toddler room for the past few years, but it won't happen until I have my own home.

Some things that I've been thinking about having are:

A crib or toddler style bed. The crib would be if I was more adventurous because I am a hands on guy, I would build it and paint it myself. The toddler bed would be the easy way out. Buy a cheap bed frame, add a nice mattress and sheets (waterproof for the crinkle :p) and build a bed rail with cute designs on it.

second thing would probably be a changing table. For that, go to a thrift tore and buy a cheap but sturdy dresser that isn't all that tall, and paint it and decorate it to match the rest of your setup. That can be done for like, $10 plus the paint.With all of the drawers you would have plenty of sstorage for diapers. I'd add foam to the top too though.

A nice big car mat on the middle of the floor would be my third thing. That would look awesome, and be super fun too!

A book shelf stocked with a lot of babyish books. Me and my mommy are big fans of doctor seuss, and I would love to have all of his children's books.
    I'd also have some multicolor containers on th shelves for storing pacifiers, toys, etc.

A recliner or other type of chair to sit in would be a must. Also, a tv for cartoons and video games would be swell. A mini fridge for drinks and snacks as well.

Optional for me would be: A high chair, I'm tall, so I can't really build an incredibly tall high chair which kind of defeats the purpose. I really enjoy the idea of eating off of a tray and being snapped in though haha.

I'm sure I've missed some stuff, but I'll get it next time. I've been pricing out my basic nursery for a while, and if you can build it and paint it yourself, there is no reason you can't have a nice little space for less than $400. Like I said, thrift stores are the place to look. A lot of the stuff there is solid, just needs a cleaning and a coat of paint. I've walked out of there with suitable dressers and book cases for a nursery for about $5. You just need to look.

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by dadbro92 View Post
    So does anyone here have anything like a man-cave, but for ab stuff? I've always been a sucker for secret entrances and really want something like that when I get my own house.

A small list of what I was thinking:

A cradle, because hell yea getting rocked to sleep.

A crib (obviously)

A bookshelf, because my girlfriend likes to read a lot

A window

Maybe a little snack area

A changing table (only if I have the space)

A tv for movie time and video games.

And finally a closet for little storage. Even if it never happens, I love thinking about secret entrances

So what about you boys and girls? :3
    Well secret and secured passages and hidden rooms can be made and built for to your specifications just might want to own your own place first.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast View Post
    I've been kind of planning to have my own nursery/toddler room for the past few years, but it won't happen until I have my own home.

Some things that I've been thinking about having are:

A crib or toddler style bed. The crib would be if I was more adventurous because I am a hands on guy, I would build it and paint it myself. The toddler bed would be the easy way out. Buy a cheap bed frame, add a nice mattress and sheets (waterproof for the crinkle :p) and build a bed rail with cute designs on it.

second thing would probably be a changing table. For that, go to a thrift tore and buy a cheap but sturdy dresser that isn't all that tall, and paint it and decorate it to match the rest of your setup. That can be done for like, $10 plus the paint.With all of the drawers you would have plenty of sstorage for diapers. I'd add foam to the top too though.

A nice big car mat on the middle of the floor would be my third thing. That would look awesome, and be super fun too!

A book shelf stocked with a lot of babyish books. Me and my mommy are big fans of doctor seuss, and I would love to have all of his children's books.
    I'd also have some multicolor containers on th shelves for storing pacifiers, toys, etc.

A recliner or other type of chair to sit in would be a must. Also, a tv for cartoons and video games would be swell. A mini fridge for drinks and snacks as well.

Optional for me would be: A high chair, I'm tall, so I can't really build an incredibly tall high chair which kind of defeats the purpose. I really enjoy the idea of eating off of a tray and being snapped in though haha.

I'm sure I've missed some stuff, but I'll get it next time. I've been pricing out my basic nursery for a while, and if you can build it and paint it yourself, there is no reason you can't have a nice little space for less than $400. Like I said, thrift stores are the place to look. A lot of the stuff there is solid, just needs a cleaning and a coat of paint. I've walked out of there with suitable dressers and book cases for a nursery for about $5. You just need to look.

-Ron
    Solid advice haha. I'll have to keep that in mind

Well,

I have my own place...I also designed it too...and the gc as well...

I myself have my master suite locked anytime anyone is over that may goto the third floor...

Both cuz I've got plenty of Abdl stuff, also I keep my personal guns there as well...

Never had anyone really question it...I'm also a fairly private person as well...

Now, I was going to build a full nurshery in another wing of the house, but it's easier in the master suite and my gf doesn't care about stuff just hanging out in there anyhow...

So, my stuff is just in the master suite...

I really can't wait to live on my own again, I miss being able to walk around in an uncovered diaper and not having to worry about the crinkle being too loud and someone hearing. Not to mention diapers are a lot more fun if you can actually walk around in them and not feel confined to one room or even just your chair. Really having to be so quiet when enjoying a diaper feels like the opposite of carefreeness, it's confining and feels like a cage.