Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: best diaper fo messing?

Question best diaper fo messing?

id like to start a little debate, i only messed once or twice and i want to know peoples opinions for the best messing diaper, please state the diapers full name and the reason, thanks

If you scroll down to the bottom of the screen you will see a section called "Similar Threads". That would be a good place to start your research.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    If you scroll down to the bottom of the screen you will see a section called "Similar Threads". That would be a good place to start your research.
    also, Dry 24/7 and Abena m4. Or any thick diaper with leak guards.

Well in my opinion a folded square cloth diaper but then there's cleaning issues
    But the main thing is not wearing the wrong sized ie too smaller diaper so that when you sit on it it won't be forced out

Quote Originally Posted by parcelboy2 View Post
    Well in my opinion a folded square cloth diaper but then there's cleaning issues
    But the main thing is not wearing the wrong sized ie too smaller diaper so that when you sit on it it won't be forced out
    Expert on messy stuff, of course you should know Parcel.

*barf* Not gonna answer because it's disgusting.

Lozza1979

Whatever nappy you mess the results will still be the same - a vile smell and an awful clean up operation.Don't mess a cheap nappy, only a good reliable product.

I don't feel strongly about messing one way or the other; I generally avoid it, but if the circumstances are right...house to myself, already padded...then i'll go ahead; and I change immediately afterwords(I don't like sitting in it).
    I never mess my cloth diapers, and the disposables i frequent are Bambino Bellisimos and Abena M4s. I use the bambino bels because of how awsome they are(love the bulk). and the M4s because of their low price but high quality.

Not many helpful replies in here, anyway, I am not an expert in diaper brands or anything but you're looking for a good fit, nothing loose or tight. Leak guards are very important regarding this type of situations, but I need to say that you should change as soon as you can.

Quote Originally Posted by datonedood View Post
    id like to start a little debate, i only messed once or twice and i want to know peoples opinions for the best messing diaper, please state the diapers full name and the reason, thanks
    Abena M4. I mess in it often.

But here is a few in order

1)Abena M4
    2)Molicare Superplus
    3)Dry 24/7

If the tapes on Dry 24/7 were adequate (for moving around.. They are fine for just sitting on the couch still playing video games) they would be #1 and Abena would be 2nd.

Comficare large or medium are excellent for messing yourself after those then m4 are my preferred I mess as often as I am wearing and need to go