Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is a cub party?

Default What is a cub party?

I was wondering what one was because my brother doesn't known and I assume these are held in a person's room vs a planed out thing? Anyways any details would be nice

Been kinda wondering about the dynamic of them myself... anyone?

I'm surely no expert and am only going by what I've read on the Internet, but they are usually gatherings in someone's hotel room during a furcon, basically for acting cubby.

exactly that, it's a party in someone hotel room at a con held for babyfurs and such. Just a place for everyone to gather and hangout. Nothing special.

well if you can wear a diaper and a t shirt than that would be special to me! Also Faux Pas I love your avatar and I'd love to see the whole thing!

The name is fairly self-explanatory. Cubs have a little get together in some room.

Quote Originally Posted by FauxPas View Post
    exactly that, it's a party in someone hotel room at a con held for babyfurs and such. Just a place for everyone to gather and hangout. Nothing special.
    Oh yes, the cub-hub. I have seen such a thing, signposted, especially in the elevators.

Expect cuddling in diapers, and random people trying to change you, along with other cubs being changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Oceltot View Post
    Expect cuddling in diapers, and random people trying to change you, along with other cubs being changed.
    well I should have expected that from the get go, I get to go to Further Confusion next year and I'm hoping there will be one but now I don't know since I have never done that and I can see them all revolting on me because I'd be the only one to wear goodnites!

Ok so a cub party can be held anywhere. Usually they happen at cons as that is where people are able to travel and get together with friends from online. Most of the time it is just getting together and acting cubby while watching shows or playing games or doing activities. Now dont ever go to a Anthrocon cub party or the cub hub. I have heard and seen pictures that it is basically a bunch of "cubs" that get drunk and have sex. it was disgusting and that is not the way that a party goes at all