Thread: I'm very much here to lurk.

Thumbs down I'm very much here to lurk.

I'm really not a poster-type of guy. I'm accepting that I'm a lurker, and doing this post to just open up the board so I am capable of lurking.

Oi welcone to adisc. Lol stay stealthy stealthy

Welcome! If you're just a lurker, maybe you should set up a lurker.org website so everyone on there can just lurk! Wouldn't take you long to search all the non-posts. Otherwise you seem to be a peeping Tom.

So please join our support community. Share yourself and your own interests. It's more fun that way, as long as you're honest.

See you around???

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Welcome! If you're just a lurker, maybe you should set up a lurker.org website so everyone on there can just lurk! Wouldn't take you long to search all the non-posts. Otherwise you seem to be a peeping Tom.

So please join our support community. Share yourself and your own interests. It's more fun that way, as long as you're honest.

See you around???
    Somehow, I think we'll get by with a few people who don't say anything. When people are ready, they'll talk.

Happy lurking to you, but please don't feel too shy to post from time to time. We're a friendly group here and would love to hear from you