Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DLspouse Introduction

Default DLspouse Introduction

Hello, I am the wife of a DL and I have joined this sight because I needed some advice. I fully accept and participate in the DL stuff with my husband and I guess I am now one too. I hope this is acceptable to you all. I have found the comments on my other postings to be very helpful to my marriage and understanding and feel that I am finding friends. Glad this sight exists so that those in the ABDL world can share and know they are accepted.

hewllo and welcome ^w^ I'm glad you found useful things here. I hope to see you around!

Hello DL spouse and welcome to the group.

I am glad that you are willing to learn about your husbands situation.

I hope you can find the answers that you are looking forward.

Again welcome to the group.

I came here for that too! It's been incredibly helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to pm.

Congratulations and welcome! Glad you found us, and congratulations on accepting your DL husband. He must be in heaven. Did you find us on your own or is he also a member?

I know Ladyfur said to PM her, but although you've been a member long enough, you need to have 20 posts before you can send or reply to a PM. So find posts that interest you and share your thought/questions there and you will soon be able to PM.

Welcome! Married myself and a very accepting wife. I hope you are looking into this activity more of a self interest and not a relationship interest. It should be driven by what you like and not what you want to do to make someone else happy. My wife is extremely accepting of me. However, she has no interest in the comfort methods one uses it for in life. When it comes to serving my wife the diaper comes off and it is an adult relationship. It is very important to make sure those boundaries are in place. On that note I do have minor medical issues so yes there is also a medical need and that is a side issue and we know the difference when an accident happens versus me just being a Kid.

Again I hope this a personal acceptance and you enjoy the benefits of such.

Responding to this thread helps too! I love indulging my little! This kink was a big surprise for me, but I'm rolling with it and would love to share what I've learned. If you indulge your husband, he will love you with the white hot intensity of a thousands suns!

It always makes me happy when this site is able to help spouses and SOs with something as sensitive as diaper wearing, etc. My wife has been very accepting of me which makes my life a lot happier. We are a support group first and foremost, so we are always here for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyfur View Post
    I came here for that too! It's been incredibly helpful. If you have any questions, feel free to pm.

Ladyfur's profile is here http://www.adisc.org/forum/member.php/34351-Ladyfur Also available clicking her username. I figure you both being in the same boat you two have a special connection and stuff to talk about that may be more than usually private. You may find more in that position by using "my husband" as a search term. It may well lead you to married gay dudes, also with husbands.

On this happy note, SLADE And QUIET RIOT suggested GIRLS ROCK YOUR BOYS.
    Meanwhile, speaking of stereotypes and mythologies, THIS

PS I am nearly sure 50 shades of Grey is NOT about the existence or non-existence of God.
    PPS this
    Last edited by Raccoon; 31-Aug-2014 at 06:46.

Quote Originally Posted by DLspouse View Post
    Hello, I am the wife of a DL and I have joined this sight because I needed some advice. I fully accept and participate in the DL stuff with my husband and I guess I am now one too. I hope this is acceptable to you all. I have found the comments on my other postings to be very helpful to my marriage and understanding and feel that I am finding friends. Glad this sight exists so that those in the ABDL world can share and know they are accepted.
    Hi DLspouse. Huge welcome. It is always great to see other DL's spouses accepting them and joining ADISC to support them. My wife is also on ADISC and it is great that I feel that she truly accepts who I am and wants to learn about what it means. Whatever advice you need feel free to ask us, we are here to help.

When did your husband tell you about his DL side? Is he just a DL or an AB as well? Hope to hear a bit more about you soon.