Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: At work

  1. #1

    Default At work

    I work as a janitor and everytime i clean this one bathroom in the guys room there was this nasty depends laying on the floor why lol this has happened twice

  2. #2

    Default

    Maybe someone is IC and had accidents? or Maybe there is abdl ninja that had to get out of there and didn't have time to throw it away?

  3. #3

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Puffs View Post
    Maybe someone is IC and had accidents? or Maybe there is abdl ninja that had to get out of there and didn't have time to throw it away?
    Ic maybe the ninja lol that was a good one! But in all seriousness what he is doing is nasty there are trash cans in the bathroom

  4. #4

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by zackiepooh1992 View Post
    Ic maybe the ninja lol that was a good one! But in all seriousness what he is doing is nasty there are trash cans in the bathroom
    Well if its bathroom stalls im guessing someone could have come inside and he/she didnt wanna get busted with it?

  5. #5

    Default

    There are trash cans in the bathroom as well and the bathroom stalls lock

  6. #6

  7. #7

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by ultrapampers View Post
    They put it there for you to find and comment on.
    lol

  8. #8

    Default

    I've gotta admit I've left a wet diaper in a stall before when I changed out of one and was you embarrassed to carry it to the trash in a busy bathroom. Only once or twice. And I always felt bad Because I knew there was someone on the other end like you who would eventually have to deal with it.

    Apologies to all of those to you as their representative :p

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by cm90210 View Post
    I've gotta admit I've left a wet diaper in a stall before when I changed out of one and was you embarrassed to carry it to the trash in a busy bathroom. Only once or twice. And I always felt bad Because I knew there was someone on the other end like you who would eventually have to deal with it.

    Apologies to all of those to you as their representative :p
    apologie accept my friend!

    - - - Updated - - -

    And to clarify there are only 2 stalls in the mens bathroom at my work so there is never alot of people in there

  10. #10

    Default

    They may have had a bad experience with walking out of their stall thinking the room was empty and got spotted with diaper in hand or slipping their diaper into the bin. Or maybe during their break time the bathroom is too busy to easily sneak a diaper out of the stall into the can?

    I've heard several people say they place used diapers, bundled up as best possible, behind the toilet.

Similar Threads

  1. For those who work
    By Miku in forum Diaper Talk
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 31-Jan-2012, 08:28
  2. Wish I could take them to Work
    By Ch3stersGhost in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 22-Oct-2011, 04:27
  3. Will This Ever Work Out?
    By TeddyHugs in forum Mature Topics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 21-Sep-2011, 03:16
  4. work...?
    By DaddysLittleGirl in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 19-Aug-2010, 23:52

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.