Thread: Sneaking about 100 diapers into your parents house

Default Sneaking about 100 diapers into your parents house

Hi there
    I recently ordered diapers and accessories for about 150 and because of the large amount of people especially in my age being too afraid to get some diapers I made this thread to explain approach.

To start things off I live in Germany and many logistics companies here offer to accept your package for you to get it later. (For the Germans: I used DHL Postfiliale Direkt)
    After ordering at Saveexpress and getting it from the shop I carried my gigantic package to a hiding spot (I live in a rather rural area with some abandoned houses). I set my alarm clock to midnight, checked if everyone was asleep and crept out of my house to get it - rather easy if you ask me.

And now I'm sitting here in my Comficare having a great day. (These diapers are amazing I'd say)

I used the same trick a few years ago. Apart from the DHL PD there is also Kiala. I just send the package to a nearby electronics shop, and picked it up there. I left it in the trunk of my car, set my alarm to very early in the morning, and brought the package inside.

these things require some creativity.

Quote Originally Posted by Swing View Post
    Hi there
    I recently ordered diapers and accessories for about 150 and because of the large amount of people especially in my age being too afraid to get some diapers I made this thread to explain approach.

To start things off I live in Germany and many logistics companies here offer to accept your package for you to get it later. (For the Germans: I used DHL Postfiliale Direkt)
    After ordering at Saveexpress and getting it from the shop I carried my gigantic package to a hiding spot (I live in a rather rural area with some abandoned houses). I set my alarm clock to midnight, checked if everyone was asleep and crept out of my house to get it - rather easy if you ask me.

And now I'm sitting here in my Comficare having a great day. (These diapers are amazing I'd say)
    Welcome! Could you please go to the Introductions forum and introduce yourself? As a support community we like to know about who has decided to join the adisc community here. Not just your ABDL interests, but tell us about your non-ABDL interests too. Others certainly share those interests and when you ask a question or share your thoughts on a post we know where you're coming from.

As to this post, my problem was where to hide my "stash" once they were in the house. Do you have a safe, secret place to keep them from prying eyes? Do you have a good plan for disposing of used diapers? Think through all aspects of wearing to keep your activity confidential and not have to face a million questions when somebody asks, "what are these?" Good luck!

We look forward to hearing more from you.

Welcome to adisc. When I still lived at my parent's home I consistently ran into a similar issue with getting already purchased diapers into the house. I didn't use online sellers then so it wasn't a huge amount at a time but still - bags of diapers are big.

I would bring them home in my car at night. Throw them over the fence in a backpack into the side yard outside and leave them while I would go in the house the front door. Then later at night id sneak out the back door into the back lawn and grab my backpack and sneak them into the house down into my basement room. Easy peasy.

Oh the things we do to keep secret!!