Thread: hello

Default hello

I'm a 25 year old man that is curious about diaper and not much with exploration or experience but I don't know what you want me to tell you what I can be found in a new window of opportunity for the first time in my life of the first time I got a new pair of diapers. So I guess it's been fascinating to me and I'm going to tell you what it was like for me and you can trust in my word.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyman View Post
    I'm a 25 year old man that is curious about diaper and not much with exploration or experience but I don't know what you want me to tell you what I can be found in a new window of opportunity for the first time in my life of the first time I got a new pair of diapers. So I guess it's been fascinating to me and I'm going to tell you what it was like for me and you can trust in my word.
    Hi and welcome to the site. Usually we tell a little more about ourselves such as likes: hobbies, music, books or games, that sort of thing. That way we get to know you a little better. There will be members who enjoy the same things you do, or participate in similar activities. That tends to open conversations and sometimes you can make friends on the site, which is sort of nice.

I'm an older member who is a professional musician. I not only enjoy reading books, but I also write stories and have a self published novel. I used to be an avid gamer, but I now direct my time to things which are a bit more productive like learning Chopin Nocturnes.

Ah, what an exciting time, the time of self-discovery! Hopefully it was or will be everything you hope it can be and more.

So what else do you do for fun? What makes you you?