Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Your Personality

Lightbulb Your Personality

I don't know if anyone's taken these tests before on here, but I think they're really interesting. I will post mine.

You can make an account on - Personality Types and Multiple Intelligences Tests & Information for free and take the test, then customize it and post a badge on here.

Last edited by Cosmos; 19-Jan-2009 at 22:59.

I dunno, but I think I did this in the 8th grade for a science project

I took the personality one -- I don't remember what I got last time but this time it looks like I'm pretty solid ISTJ.

Edit: No wonder Candyman rubs me the wrong way! We're total opposites! ...or is that supposed to be the other way around? I can't remember. Does 'opposites attract' apply in this situation? Eugh, this is making my head spin.

I always like stuff like's neat to see how different people are.

I've done tons of these before for school and stuff, my dad (psychologist), believes most of this is just bull, and I pretty much agree with him, but I enjoy it nonetheless. Often have been tested as ENTJ as well.

I have taken both of these tests before. I got something completely different on the personality test. Last time I got INTJ, and been as on the last test I did I found the questions realitively easy to answer, whereas in this one, I found there were lots of questions that I wanted to give both answers for, I would guess that is more accurate. I would also guess it is more accurate based on the descriptions and the supposed people like this. There were lots of people I feel real empathy for in the INTJ section, and almost no one in the ISTP section I was put in this time. The multiple intelligences looks pretty much the same as mine usually does.

But I agree with Hypnotoad, these tests are just part of the human need to try to categorise, and I doubt how effective they really are.