Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: i must Confess...

Unhappy i must Confess...

this is really hard to say, so bear with me. basically about 45 minutes ago, i was roleplaying and something just happened. it was the heat of the moment and i just... jerked off. its disgusting, i know im screwed up, i just feel so guilty that i let it get to that "point". i felt awful, i still feel awful, i have many questions i just dont know what to do, why why why. am i sick, how do i prevent this from happening in the future, why me .

*hugs* its ok. You will get through this. You just figure out what is fueling it and find a way to avoid the triggers. I have come a long way on this. I had to increase my exposure so it would not excite me as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Kittermunk View Post
    this is really hard to say, so bear with me. basically about 45 minutes ago, i was roleplaying and something just happened. it was the heat of the moment and i just... jerked off. its disgusting, i know im screwed up, i just feel so guilty that i let it get to that "point". i felt awful, i still feel awful, i have many questions i just dont know what to do, why why why. am i sick, how do i prevent this from happening in the future, why me .
    Why try to prevent it from happening? Why feel bad?

Humans are sexual beings. Having sexual feelings, and acting on them, so long as you didn't harm anyone else or yourself, isn't screwed up. It's entirely normal.

Have you made a personal goal to avoid any sexual activity, or is this just generalized bad feelings?

Slow down and take a breath. It's not the end of the world. Take a moment to write out the kind of questions you have and I'm sure we can help out. As it stands I'm not sure where to start. If they are perhaps too private for you, you may PM me.

fascinating: i know, i just feel awful right now, ive been trying to desexualize it since i first indulged.

draugr: um, babies don't masturbate, and it is weird if you do in persona, I'm screwed up, and don't want to ever have this happen again, just my 2 cents.

Geno: i have a lot of questions, why did this happen, how do i prevent it, why am i such a sick person, i mean yeah I'm a nonsexual sissyfur if that is even a thing, but that doesn't make me gay or into bondage does it? is a nonsexual sissyfur even a thing, I'm probably the only one, I'm not into bondage and I'm asexual, i can be a very tough man if i need too, but i can be a very sweet fox if i need to be.

No, they don't, but you're also not a baby. You're an adult mentally roleplaying as one. You still have the physiological and neurological responses of an adult body.

Don't beat yourself up about it, and if you want to avoid this happening in the future when you're in your "little" headspace, avoid any activities that have led to it before. Dwelling on it and treating yourself like garbage isn't going to get you where you want to be. Focus on what you learned from the experience, and where you'd like to be from where you are now.

Sexual orientation isn't a black or white thing, and it's not even on a sliding scale. There's many different aspects of it. No gay person is exactly the same type of gay, no straight person is exactly the same type of straight. Similarly, while you may consider yourself largely asexual, there are still clearly things that interest you.

Yes, i am an adult, but if you want to be authentic to the little headspace, i don't think you should be jerkin' off as a baby fox, just think about that for a second. if you look on my post, near my name, you'll see Established Contributor on top, and on the bottom you'll see Thread Started, in the middle, you'll see BF, which stands for BabyFur, notice that nothing is near the BF, that is because i dont have a human baby persona, im not a diaper fetishist, im not incontinent, I'm not a sissy, and im not a diaperfur, just a babyfur. Nothing turns me on, im not atracted to anybody, and when i masterbate, it is usally while just sitting in a chair, very utilitarian. also, i dont go on that sight DPRTube, i puked after seeing one of the videos and never went back.

Yes, i am an adult, but if you want to be authentic to the little headspace, i don't think you should be jerkin' off as a baby fox, just think about that for a second. if you look on my post, near my name, you'll see Established Contributor on top, and on the bottom you'll see Thread Started, in the middle, you'll see BF, which stands for BabyFur, notice that nothing is near the BF, that is because i dont have a human baby persona, im not a diaper fetishist, im not incontinent, I'm not a sissy, and im not a diaperfur, just a babyfur. Nothing turns me on, im not atracted to anybody, and when i masterbate, it is usally while just sitting in a chair, very utilitarian. also, i dont go on that sight DPRTube, i puked after seeing one of the videos and never went back.
    I'm having a really difficult time understanding what you are trying to say...

but if you want to be authentic to the little headspace,
    What do you even mean? Are you saying that when we are in little mode we can't have adult thoughts or feelings?

e, i don't think you should be jerkin' off as a baby fox, just think about that for a second.
    And why do you say this? Because I am really having a difficult time wrapping my head around your thought process.

When I'm in Babyfur mode, I'm a baby Pegasus. Do I still masturbate or do otherwise adult things? Why yes, yes I do.

Why? Because I'm a human being pretending to be a baby animal. Not a REAL baby animal.

Forgive me if I'm being rude because it's not my intention, I just really don't understand your thought process.

draugr: um, babies don't masturbate,
    Actually they do in a sense: http://www.babycenter.com/0_masturbation_11558.bc

There are lots of articles on the subject of babies being curious about their bodies.

fascinating: i know, i just feel awful right now, ive been trying to desexualize it since i first indulged.

draugr: um, babies don't masturbate, and it is weird if you do in persona, I'm screwed up, and don't want to ever have this happen again, just my 2 cents.

Geno: i have a lot of questions, why did this happen, how do i prevent it, why am i such a sick person, i mean yeah I'm a nonsexual sissyfur if that is even a thing, but that doesn't make me gay or into bondage does it? is a nonsexual sissyfur even a thing, I'm probably the only one, I'm not into bondage and I'm asexual, i can be a very tough man if i need too, but i can be a very sweet fox if i need to be.
    But babies do pleasure themselves. They lack the coordination and focus to masturbate as older people do but baby boys get erections just the same and rub themselves on the floor for enjoyment. Girls have a different approach but it's the same thing. As they get older, parents have to teach their prepubescent children not to play with themselves in public. You can try to divorce your sexual urges but it's not based in any objective reality and personally, I think it's more likely to do you more harm than good.