Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Resource to help SO understand my fetish?

Default Resource to help SO understand my fetish?

I want to give my boyfriend some sort of abridged resource on what it's like to be in a relationship with an ABDL. I've tried to get him to read "There's a Baby in My Bed," but he's not into books.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicZelda View Post
    I want to give my boyfriend some sort of abridged resource on what it's like to be in a relationship with an ABDL. I've tried to get him to read "There's a Baby in My Bed," but he's not into books.
    It's called a conversation.

No, really. Everybody is different and has different fantasies, desires, and needs. He's not in a relationship with "an ABDL," he's in a relationship with YOU. Tell him what you'd like, ask him how he feels about those things, and ask him if there is anything that he would like.

Try doing it while out on a walk. I find these things are easier when people have an excuse for not looking directly at each other.

Maybe have a special date night and talk with him about it. I feel that's the best way to go about talking about this subject.

Well this is the next best resource i personally know of that is a short read about AB's but it doesn't say much about being in a relationship with one. http://www.toddlertime.com/dx/regres...nfantilism.htm

Hey SonicZelda, you've got a lot of threads floating around. I'm sifting through them now and I'm a bit worried. I mean, you're talking in one place about how you can't stop being aroused while in diapers, you're talking here about needing resources to get your boyfriend to understand ABDL better, and then in the other thread I just replied to, you're talking about moving in with him and his parents and not wearing diapers at all, which sounds like a big deal for you.

So, maybe we should try to get all the facts straight, don't you think? How long have you been in this relationship, how much does your boyfriend already know about your ABDL interests and desires? You should post most of this in the other thread about moving in with him, you'll get the best advice there.

What's his account name? You said in another thread that he joined and this thread can be the perfect place to direct him We'll set him straight if you trust us lol.

I have responded to my other thread in the Diaper Talk forum.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicZelda View Post
    aboutabdl.weebly.com

I don't mean to trample on the way you identify, but.... the "There's a baby in my bed book" is complete rubbish... According to that book a transgender person can "mastrubate away their gender identity". The book has an extremely outdated view of ABDL*ism and its portray of us is extremely damaging to the community.

Quote Originally Posted by ForeverSmall View Post
    aboutabdl.weebly.com

I don't mean to trample on the way you identify, but.... the "There's a baby in my bed book" is complete rubbish... According to that book a transgender person can "mastrubate away their gender identity". The book has an extremely outdated view of ABDL*ism and its portray of us is extremely damaging to the community.
    I don't remember running across that quote in the book. What page is it on?

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    It's called a conversation.

No, really. Everybody is different and has different fantasies, desires, and needs. He's not in a relationship with "an ABDL," he's in a relationship with YOU. Tell him what you'd like, ask him how he feels about those things, and ask him if there is anything that he would like.

Try doing it while out on a walk. I find these things are easier when people have an excuse for not looking directly at each other.
    could not of said it beater myself! if he truly loves and cares for him you can sit down with him and truly tell him how you feel and what he needs to do to suport you!