Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need some advice

Default I need some advice

So my parents are going out of town this weekend and I'm thinking about going to Walgreens to buy some xl goodnites and a pacifier. I've wanted to do this for a while but haven't had a chance yet, I'm scared that ill see someone I know and get caught. I'm also scared that my parents will find the diapers sometime later. Is there any advice you would give a beginner like me? Thanks

I would just go at the least busiest time. Maybe early morning or find a 24 hour store and go late at night. I remember my first time buying, I was scared but when I got home I was so happy. Also sometimes you can checkout at the pharmacy section and there is usually not many people there. Sometimes I would bring a backpack with me and checkout at the pharmacy section then put the diapers in my backpack and walk out

Thank you! I think I'm going to do it now!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still really nervous though so if anyone else has some advice I'd love it.

Let us know how it goes for you. I walked out empty handed a few times.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannysmith129 View Post
    Thank you! I think I'm going to do it now!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm still really nervous though so if anyone else has some advice I'd love it.
    You're welcome and we hope it works out well for you! This is just a small example of what a great support site we are. When you calm down from your excitement a little can you please tell us a little more about your non-AB/DL interests? The better we know you the better the advice!

I try to go out of town to buy where there little chance of meeting someone i know but at times i have the need and buy local!! and as Gardener left empty handed more then once!!!

Be careful. But don't be paranoid. Nobody is looking for you. For fifty years this has been scary for me. But also fun.

I saw someone I know buying goodnites at walgreens before and she was the cashier. I'm not sure she remembered me but we exchanged a look and I bought my items and walked out. I have not seen here since but it was probably the most nerve wracking experience I ever had.

Quote Originally Posted by Dannysmith129 View Post
    So my parents are going out of town this weekend and I'm thinking about going to Walgreens to buy some xl goodnites and a pacifier. I've wanted to do this for a while but haven't had a chance yet, I'm scared that ill see someone I know and get caught. I'm also scared that my parents will find the diapers sometime later. Is there any advice you would give a beginner like me? Thanks
    Start off small and work your way up. Like a small pack of what you want and figure out some good hiding spots.

Some good spots are,
    • where nobody usually goes to such as an attic or abasement.
    • Any box with a lock and key *That you can access to*
    • Spots that are not easy to reach unless you are trying to get to something.
    • Down any box that is filled with junk that you know nobody would go in
    • Under your mattress (If you know your parents change or flip your mattress unexpectedly or frequently then this option is not wise)
    • Your bookbag (If it's stored in your closet or any area that is if you don't use it)
    • Inside clothes in your dressers

I wouldn't hide them in plain spots like bathrooms, couch cousins, refrigerators, or in plain site. Worst places are in someone's bedroom, showers, even the back of furniture that get's moved.

This is an article I highly recommend you SHOULD read: http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...Hiding-Diapers

If you plan on buying some online and need extra advice then refer to here,

http://www.adisc.org/forum/showthrea...rdering-Online

Some perfect websites to order diapers can be found here

www.bambinodiapers.com
    www.xpmedical.com
    www.amazon.com

These are my favorite list of websites that offer fast and discreet shipping. You canmake an excuse to your parents saying they are for your college stuff, video games you pre-ordered, etc...

For starting off small. Easy access are NUk 2-3 baby pacifiers and as you mentioned goodnights. I don't know exactly your location but some stores sell Depends, CVS Diapers, Tranquility, or poise diapers.

~Happy searching!