Thread: Just got my frist ever pack, Walgreens Certainty line

Default Just got my frist ever pack, Walgreens Certainty line

As the title says, I just bought my first ever pack of diapers, the Walgreens Certainty brand. i got the smallest size available, but it seems that it's a little too big, the bottoms of the sides are not completely flush against my skin, and I fear that it may cause it to leak.

What do you guys think?

Should I just buy some kid diapers?

Did you see a doctor yet?

I am dead broke at the moment, I should have some money around the 30th of this month to the 2nd of September.

Other than yesterday, I have had no further problems urinating.

"Depends" on what you plan to do with them if you plan to wet them, then baby diapers should be just fine as long as you didn't drink a whole 2 liter of Mountain Dew, on the other hand if you plan to mess them, just make sure you didn't eat alot or have diareha, because it could just leak out and cause a mess. if you plan to just wear them, you could use any type of diaper that fits.

Well, the diapers I ended up getting are adult diapers...

ok, those should be just fine for basic stuff, wetting, messing maybe, but that is kinda pushing it.

You might want to try these:

They're actually the European Tenas with plastic backing, available right here in the US.