Thread: HI From Florida

Default HI From Florida

I'm new here, not new to the ABDL scene. Looking to once again talk with others in my general area, share my interests of diapers and whatnot.

Hello tonydl and welcome to the group.

Could you please take a moment and tell us a little bit about your self such as your hobbies and interests.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor.

Quote Originally Posted by tonydl View Post
    Looking to once again talk with others in my general area, share my interests of diapers and whatnot.
    Welcome to ADISC; might help if you tell us a bit about your interests.

sorry, Ive been preocupied with work and relationship issues blah blah blah.....

OK about me: Im 34 from Palm Harbor FL. I've been an AB for a very very long time. Like most it started back in the DPF days. From there I went to the AOL chat room "diapers" I trolled around, found a Daddy in NYC ( I lived on Long Island at the time)

I stopped wearing about 3 years ago when I moved in with my fiance. After a debilitating eye accident, I found myself sneaking them in again. I've always settled for the cheapest diapers around, depends. Then I put the baby diaper stuffers in them for an extra bulk.
    I'm out there looking for others like me. Casual diaper wearer, or fulltime because of wither lifestyle or medical. I do change diapers and like to regress other but I mostly enjoy the attention on myself lol. Along with wearing diapers and the whole baby thing I do enjoy bondage with it. I've also been curious about enemas and being plugged while diapered.
    When I'm not doing this (which is almost never) I slave behind a counter, serving up your favorite sliced meats and cheeses. If I'm not working then I'm at home with my fiance who wants me to get rid of this fetish. Thats a story for another day. Anyways, I hope to hear from someone......