Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you enlighten me?

Default Can you enlighten me?

I've joined the forum out of interest in diapers and I'm not all that familiar with the furrie fandom thing. It seems kinda cute. Can someone tell me what it's all about? I'm curious.

It's simple. Check all that apply:

[ ] I wish I were/would like to be/think I am a(n) {animal}.
    [ ] I am a loyal American truck driver, Gas Pump operator, Steam Engine Fixer, Sailboat Captain or Other
    [ ] I wish Oprah was spelled Opera so I could make jokes at her expense dealing with the ending of operas

If you checked #1 you may be a furry! Check with your local or helpful friendly ADISC person who knows what they're talking about to see if you qualify!

In the end, it's whatever you want it to be. I RP'd as a furry once, and it was a lot of fun, but I would never call myself a furry. I just think it's cute and most of their drawings are really good.

Mistah, if you wanna know more about the Furry Fandom, you can head over to WikiFur or, if you wanna see even more, you can drop by
    Hope this helps.

I saw pennywise in concert. They dedicated one of their songs to the mosh pit, and the sprung up everywhere. I got stuck in a mosh pit with 6 BIG guys, and i'm pritty skinny. I was thrown around there like a rag doll. It was so worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by link View Post
    I got stuck in a mosh pit with 6 BIG guys, and i'm pritty skinny. I was thrown around there like a rag doll.
    You couldn't achieve escape velocity?

The furry fandom is a collection of people interested in anthropomorphic animals. Picture a cheetah, tiger, wolf, or any other animal. It has human qualities, such as it is bi-pedal and can talk. There are mixes of anthropomorphic animals, ranging from almost completely feral to human with animal ears and tail.

Furries, members of this fandom, draw pictures, write stories, and roleplay as their favorite fantasy creature. that Mitsu linked to is a general furry art archive where people upload their anthropomorphic or animal artwork.