Thread: Greetings ADISC, I'm SonicZelda (formerly Zeldarocks, changed for anonymity)

Default Greetings ADISC, I'm SonicZelda (formerly Zeldarocks, changed for anonymity)

I registered yesterday, and have already had a little bit of activity on the forum, I'm hoping that I can make ADISC my new internet home .

As far as background goes: I've been looking for a support group whom I could confide in given some rough times recently, and having made an account here in the past (I've since lost the original email address, and as such, the password) I decided that it would be a good idea to start fresh and new.

For starters: I am a Psychology undergrad (Sophomore) at University at the moment, hoping to one day acquire my PhD.

I have been in a Homosexual relationship for 1.5 years, with the most loyal, compassionate, understanding man I have ever met; and I am planning on migrating to Canada in the Winter/Early Spring in order to live with him. His parents have been nothing but supportive and loving of me, and I will be moving in with them, given that their son lives at home at present.

During my downtime, I enjoy playing video games and browsing the web (Reddit FTW!).

I understand that my introduction might have been slightly rushed, and for that, I apologize; I just wanted to get the relevant details out as soon as possible. xD

Hello SonicZelda and welcome to the group/welcome back.

This is a very nice introduction.

Again welcome back to the group.

Quote Originally Posted by SonicZelda View Post
    I registered yesterday, and have already had a little bit of activity on the forum, I'm hoping that I can make ADISC my new internet home .

As far as background goes: I've been looking for a support group whom I could confide in given some rough times recently, and having made an account here in the past (I've since lost the original email address, and as such, the password) I decided that it would be a good idea to start fresh and new.

For starters: I am a Psychology undergrad (Sophomore) at University at the moment, hoping to one day acquire my PhD.

I have been in a Homosexual relationship for 1.5 years, with the most loyal, compassionate, understanding man I have ever met; and I am planning on migrating to Canada in the Winter/Early Spring in order to live with him. His parents have been nothing but supportive and loving of me, and I will be moving in with them, given that their son lives at home at present.

During my downtime, I enjoy playing video games and browsing the web (Reddit FTW!).

I understand that my introduction might have been slightly rushed, and for that, I apologize; I just wanted to get the relevant details out as soon as possible. xD
    A belated welcome, SonicZelda!

Before I get off to much more... I would ask you to make a request here indicating you have lost your login credentials from a previous account, and provide your original username, and an approximate or more of anything you might recall from that time, such as your old email address... If possible, the staff will likely wish to reacquaint you with your original username... or otherwise sort it out, that you don't have more than one account at ADISC... your honesty is appreciated, and your mishap with the previous account is understandable... the staff/moderators will ask you, and direct you accordingly after you've posted your account issue in the Requests forum...

9. One Account Per Person

Nobody may ever register more than one account, even if the first account they registered was lost, closed, deleted, or banned.
    If you have lost access to your account, and are unable to log in, contact us using the guest contact form for help recovering it.
    Nobody may permit another person to use their account, nor may anyone use an account which is not theirs.
    Normally, you would use the Guest Contact Form as indicated...

I hope this doesn't dissuade your continued participation... there's very good reasons for this policy...

Take care, and hope to see much more of you around ADISC!

-Marka

Quote Originally Posted by Marka View Post
    A belated welcome, SonicZelda!

Before I get off to much more... I would ask you to make a request here indicating you have lost your login credentials from a previous account, and provide your original username, and an approximate or more of anything you might recall from that time, such as your old email address... If possible, the staff will likely wish to reacquaint you with your original username... or otherwise sort it out, that you don't have more than one account at ADISC... your honesty is appreciated, and your mishap with the previous account is understandable... the staff/moderators will ask you, and direct you accordingly after you've posted your account issue in the Requests forum...

Normally, you would use the Guest Contact Form as indicated...

I hope this doesn't dissuade your continued participation... there's very good reasons for this policy...

Take care, and hope to see much more of you around ADISC!

-Marka
    EDIT: The issue has since been resolved. I am able to keep my account as is.
    Last edited by Crinklesaurus; 27-Aug-2014 at 04:20.