Thread: Greetings from the new kid

Default Greetings from the new kid

Hello everyone!

My name is Osee, a five year old diapered dalmatian pup. That's the regressed side. For the everyday, real world I'm a late 20s, laid back type guy currently seeking my Masters in Human Resource Management.

I've also had success in and outside the military career wise. Being a current member of the military has much to do with why I keep my ABDL and furry lifestyle a mute topic. I'm certain there are others with similar concerns, so hoping to chat with those in my same position.

I am more of an AB with interests in full regression and hope to find more information into accomplishing this in a safe and copacetic manner. Have any suggestions? I'm willing to listen.

Some of my other interests include fursuiting and voice acting. I enjoy entertaining my friends by performing the various character voices I can speak. I am seeking voice acting as a career, so keep your fingers crossed.

Gosh! So much to share and so little of an attention span that I don't know what else to tell you all about. With that I'll leave with thanking you for reading my post. Feel free to leave your welcome baskets, suggestions, and comments bellow.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello Osee and welcome to the group.

A very nice introduction. Thank you for your service and defending my freedom.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Thanks for the warm welcome, Egor! I hope to enjoy my stay here and meet more warmhearted folks like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    Hello Osee and welcome to the group.

A very nice introduction. Thank you for your service and defending my freedom.

Again welcome to the group.

Egor

Welcome to the group. I'm sure you'll find lots of support here. I'm curious about what it's like to be gay in the military. Is that also in the closet or are they more accepting these days?
    Again, welcome aboard.

Quote Originally Posted by starrunner View Post
    Welcome to the group. I'm sure you'll find lots of support here. I'm curious about what it's like to be gay in the military. Is that also in the closet or are they more accepting these days?
    Again, welcome aboard.
    To answer the question: Since the repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell, one can be openly Gay in the military without any issue.

(Source: Gay and proud! )

LilOsee, nice to have you on-board, I look forward to seeing more of you around the forums

Quote Originally Posted by SonicZelda View Post
    To answer the question: Since the repeal of Don't Ask Don't Tell, one can be openly Gay in the military without any issue.

(Source: Gay and proud! )

LilOsee, nice to have you on-board, I look forward to seeing more of you around the forums
    I'm aware of the legislation, but sometimes changes in policy don't necessarily result in changes in homophobic attitudes, hence the question.