Thread: My intro for adisc. :)

Default My intro for adisc. :)

Hello friends,

A few things about me, I haven't been back in the work force too long. I used to be a stay at home mom to three boys. For the last 6 years I work in the stock industry as a transfer agent. I have a pretty awesome mixed family. I have been with my better half for a little over six years. Between the two of us we have four kids, my three boys and his daughter.
    I am a pretty easy going, understanding and open minded. I love hanging out with family and friends. I also enjoy reading, cooking and a good glass of wine.
    I joined adisc mostly in support of my abdl boyfriend and to learn and connect. I personally am not either ab or dl, even though I have been known to indulge from time to time.but I have been working really hard to be his mommy. I am so okay with who my boyfriend is and what he likes. After all he is pretty darn cute in his diappy. We have just recently started trying out ANR (which is adult nursing relationship.) I do got to say that I am loving that!
    Well there it is,I look forward to learning and connecting.
    Thanks

Welcome to the group kissybug! There is a ton of information here for you and your bf. Is he a member, too? If not, he should be! I see in your profile you like reading. Who's your favorite author?

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Welcome to the group kissybug! There is a ton of information here for you and your bf. Is he a member, too? If not, he should be! I see in your profile you like reading. Who's your favorite author?
    Hi there and thank you! Lol not sure if I am doing my reply right. Yes my bf is on here. I pretty much like to read anything but two of my favorites are Stephen King and Laurell K Hamilton.

Stephen King and John Grisham are my favorites.
    Last edited by Scaramouche; 26-Aug-2014 at 06:04.

Welcome to the forum, Kissybug! Always nice to see someone new - so you're a reader as well? That's grand!

Howdy and welcome to ADISC! I hope you make lots of friends here and find plenty of interesting topics to engage in.

It's great that you are here to support your boyfriend. I bet after you changed your last baby diaper you never expected you have to change more in the future!

Cheers!

Welcome to here ^^ It's so awesome to see people signing up here to support their partner... Acceptance is a wonderful thing!
    I hope you'll have a great time amongst us and find what you search or maybe start searching for something to find, whatever you decide.
    Long days and pleasant nights to you from a Scandinavian fox WHO's also had a few quite nice experiences with that King guy.