Thread: Greetings from Seattle

Smile Greetings from Seattle

I am totally new to this and would like to meet people, locally or afar. We all have stories, mine is below.

My boyfriend told me several months ago that he likes to wear diapers. He was ashamed to tell me and he expected that I would freak out and end things with him. I told him it didn't bother me and it doesn't change who he is as a person and that I still want to be with him. One day, I told him that I wanted to wear one and he got super excited. I was fascinated by it and enjoyed it. Simply because one of my fetishes.

Anyways, I hope to meet some great people here!

hello there ^w^ I hope to see you around. I was actually born up there in edmonds!

Welcome! And thank you for being open and accepting your boyfriend for who he is, not what underwear he likes to wear at times. His fears were well founded from many other people's experiences. And you've discovered something new for yourself. Did he point you to this site?

I really like Seattle. Was just there for a week in July. Great city! Are you native to the area? What else do you do for hobbies. I see you like hiking and keeping fit? Any other hobbies?

Anyway, you'll find the people on here to be very friendly for the most part, and some interesting discussions. You'll get more out of it depending on how much you put into it. That's the way it is with most things. Welcome again!

Quote Originally Posted by Pianissima View Post
    hello there ^w^ I hope to see you around. I was actually born up there in edmonds!
    Thanks for saying hello!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Welcome! And thank you for being open and accepting your boyfriend for who he is, not what underwear he likes to wear at times. His fears were well founded from many other people's experiences. And you've discovered something new for yourself. Did he point you to this site?

I really like Seattle. Was just there for a week in July. Great city! Are you native to the area? What else do you do for hobbies. I see you like hiking and keeping fit? Any other hobbies?

Anyway, you'll find the people on here to be very friendly for the most part, and some interesting discussions. You'll get more out of it depending on how much you put into it. That's the way it is with most things. Welcome again!
    Thanks for the warm welcome. I kind of found this site on my own to seek advice if we were to get into situations I am unfamiliar with and to meet some people that I can relate to. I am not native to the area. I do like hiking! Me and my bf hike as much as we can. Aside from hiking, I like to play tennis and stay most active by hitting the gym 4-5 times a week.

Quote Originally Posted by getintooit View Post
    I was a new guy recently, so welcome!
    Thanks!