Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: I just wanna... Explode and never be seen again

Unhappy I just wanna... Explode and never be seen again

Okay, so there is this girl, she is an AB as well and me and she introduced me to another girl who wanted to play as mommy. Well little did I know I signed up for the crazy train to shat town all the way in batcrap crazyville. This girl is "afraid" of being alone and can't sleep unless someone skypes her all through the night. Well tonight she asked if I would and I was trying to talk with my boyfriend so I said to her, "No, sorry I am talking with my boyfriend at the moment and you know I don't like to do that sort of thing that is what your "mommy is for." She flipped out on me saying I was a jerk and don't deserve to be in a "family" or have friends and that nobody even likes me not even "mommy" and I told her to just shut it and grow up already. All I did was say no and you flipped the f out. She then continues with insults calling me and excuse my mouth here, but she called a jerk, faggot, retard, d head, a hole, fat a, and many many more. I told her to get a life and to just leave me alone and to quit b_tching at me and if this is how she acts toward her friends she doesnt deserve any either. She then decided to send my skype name to her friends and they started attacking me. I just feel so hated, I know that nobody cares about this or me, but I just I don't know I feel lost.

I would not say that nobody cares. I just have no idea what to say other then run. run as fast as you can for this and close all the doors you can behind you. I am not sure exactly how Skype works but if at all possible change your code.

Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by egor View Post
    I would not say that nobody cares. I just have no idea what to say other then run. run as fast as you can for this and close all the doors you can behind you. I am not sure exactly how Skype works but if at all possible change your code.
    I second this.

Sometimes, in this world, there are hurtful people that come our way, and there is nothing we can do except turn away and, if possible, run away from them. I am not I psychologist or psychiatrist, but in my experience, the way I have dealt with this kind of situation is to simply be separated from it.

Honestly, if I was in your situation, I would also feel hated and uncared for, like the lowest of the low, but I have learned that for every mean and vicious person that comes my way, there are dozens more who are well-meaning and caring.

That girl was making unreasonable demands on you, and the fact that she and her friends joined in attacking you puts them at the bottom of the pile. You don't need to let that girl and her friends weigh you down as they were the ones in the wrong, and you behaved quite appropriately in those circumstances.

Crazy girls are to be avoided. Back in the day, my brother joined the navy to escape one.

You can not add any person to your skype and you can block them or remove them from contacts.
    Do that and when you give out your skype .
    when they request you add them they need to tell who they are in request.
    Girls can be very needy at times not all but some.

Personaly fUCK THAT SHIT not worth the stress or the Bs that comes with it sounds to me like she was just using you and If she says shes a ab an ab would not react that way and if it was my AB trust me there would be some spankings corner time as well as some strict discipline for the disrespect it sounds like she likes the Idea or is just posing ether way its bs

I am looking for a therapist now I cant do this anymore i cant live with this way of thinking anymore.

It sounds like you crossed swords with a very sick puppy, perhaps a sociopath. It's time to find some new friends.

see now i have tried to find new friends.. and this is what happens

See, some people are just crazy. And no, this isn't some excuse I use to get out of accepting responsibility, this girl seriously expected you to stay up through the whole night just to talk to her. Don't pay this too much mind; you handled yourself well and were reasonable about it, and you shouldn't let the opinions of people who are in the utmost wrong convince you otherwise.