Thread: complete AIO cloth diaper with microfiber lining

Default complete AIO cloth diaper with microfiber lining

I used to wear leakmasters at home when I lived with my mom. They are cotton lined with a PUL backing and I liked them. My husband is an RN and physical therapist and he thinks cotton lined cloth diapers increase my risk of pressure sores. He got me snap ez diapers with the microfiber lining and I LOVE them. So many cute colors, and they don't feel wet the way cotton does. I get fewer rashes and infections.

But they are pocket diapers, so he has to reach inside the diaper to remove the liner before washing. It creates work for him and I already feel bad that he has to do so much for me. Does anyone know if they make a complete all in one cloth diaper with microfiber lining?

I know that Dependeco has one of those dry feel liners. They are actually inexpensive compared to Snap EZ. A few people here rave about them. They have AIO, pocket, pull-up, and some other variety prints. You can find them on eBay or their very own website. Etsy and eBay are both for finding cloth diapers.

The one thing about AIOs is that they are tougher to get cleaned and dried.

Quote Originally Posted by Existential View Post
    Are they got for heavy incontinence?
    I wear the Dependeco's with the booster pad for my urge IC and they work well for overnight. For bowel IC they should work but
    I've never had a full accident in them overnight. I've had some streaks in the boosters but they've washed right out.

Here's the link www.depndeco-adult-diapers.com I've never tried her pocket diapers, so I don't know how her pocket booster
    is in relation to the regular one for her AIO.

I have bowel accidents at night but I tend to be changed 1 or 2 times in my sleep

Dependico pocket diapers are available with a black linining, that might help with possible strains. Or perhaps use an insert such as tena brief mates or Dignity brief mates with slits in them. The urine will pass through and the pad will catch the the solids leaving the resusable garment relatively clean.

Quote Originally Posted by barkd74 View Post
    Dependico pocket diapers are available with a black linining, that might help with possible strains. Or perhaps use an insert such as tena brief mates or Dignity brief mates with slits in them. The urine will pass through and the pad will catch the the solids leaving the resusable garment relatively clean.

interesting

i have heard there are cloth diaper liners that they use for baby diapers, almost like a paper towel or piece of cheesecloth that makes removing the poop really easy

They're websites that have adult sized diaper liners. I think they are made by Bumkins.

Yes the cleaning cloths that are thin and are 8 for $1 at dollar tree work great. That is what I used to use for bowel ans they are so soft. They get softer every time they are washed.