Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is there no abdl pull up?

Default Why is there no abdl pull up?

I know that goodnites and such can fit a small adult, but they don't really hold that lot and are still generally small (well maybe because they're not meant to be worn by adults lol). Why haven't ABU, bambino and such made their own custom print pull up? Is it too complicated or do you need some special machinery for that? I would also like to see an adult pull up that doesn't resemble granny pants...

Pulluplover

I am certainly with you, although I would want to keep it low profile like the goodnites. It probably is a cost/ logistics issue.

I'm sure if they felt it would be a profitable venture, they would be on top of making it.

Most Pull ups that I've tried just don't do anything justice, the fruit granny panty thing just throws it off for me and they sag, don't fit right, less functional, more inconvenient than regular diapers when changing is needed.

I liked the Abena pull up I tried. Fit well and held a lot.

Pulluplover

Quote Originally Posted by MaxiPad89 View Post
    I'm sure if they felt it would be a profitable venture, they would be on top of making it.
    I would not be so sure, ABDL diapers are a relatively new concept, and the number of offerings has been growing lately. How long have Bambinos and SDKs been out? Would be interesting to know the real market size. I realize its small, but if they are ordering 40K at a time and are out a week later it seems...

I would also like to see an adult pull up that doesn't resemble granny pants...
    haha amen! I love pull-ups and goodnites and so far all the ones for adults on the market are absolutely awful. Judging by how the AB/DL community gets all excited and jumps all over a new diaper product I'm sure the initial sales would be good. However long term success depends on the quality of the diaper and the customer service of the company selling them. I realize the logistics are difficult but if someone could produce a good quality diaper, keep it in stock, offer a reasonable price, and deliver it on time they would be very successful.

That goes for any business. Amazon is great all around.

I have a feeling all the technology to make decent pull ups is still patented by Kimberly Clark.