Thread: hello

Cool hello

hi there,

i've been wearing diapers for 7ish years and have bladder and bowel incontinence due to muscular dystrophy. I live with my husband and I'm 31. I'm not sure if I can say I'm a "diaper lover," more of a "diaper accepter." But if I have to be in diapers, they might as well be cloth.

Looking forward to meeting other diaper lovers, diaper haters and anyone in between.

Welcome to the group Existential! I'm sorry you have MS. What are some of your hobbies and interests?

Welli used to love knitting and baking but my arms don't work well enough to do those things. I do love going to the beach, going to concerts, reading, listening to music, and studying my Catholic faith (i am a lay Dominican)

Excellent! Did you know we have sub-groups here at ADISC? Here is one for Christians. What kind of music do you listen to? Favorite author? I'm reading a John Grisham book at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by zipperless View Post
    Excellent! Did you know we have sub-groups here at ADISC? Here is one for Christians. What kind of music do you listen to? Favorite author? I'm reading a John Grisham book at the moment.
    thanks I just joined the group

for music, I like all kinds... i have a weakness for amanda palmer and have seen her like, 11 times. I'm not obsessed or anything. I like a lot of different kinds of rock music, Irish music, classical music, folk music, jazz etc