Thread: New member

Default New member

Well im a new member, ive been a DL for about a year. I wear them everyday to work and to bed. Im 26 tall and athletic. Im trying to meet some girls who are into it, that are my age or younger. I have p ics that i can post later. If you want to know anything about me just ask.
    Im wearing 2 diapers right now at work, an atn tranquility and a tena ultra. With jeans on. I work in a office.

Hello and welcome. I'm not a girl or younger than 26, but hey, on a support site whoopdie doo eh? We're all people in the end. So what sorts of athletic stuff are you into then? What sorts of other stuff do you get up to for fun? It's kinda fun wearing to work, isn't it? I do miss having my own space in the office for that reason.

Again, welcome.

Hello and welcome to ADISC Carsarenumber12!

This is a great site to meet new friends and to show people that they aren't alone. One thing to keep in mind is that this is not a dating site. We have had members who have found love on here but it is rare and looking for a hook up is frowned upon.

Once again nice to meet you and hope to see you around the forum.