• never spoken of, freind caught you

0 0%
  • never spoken of, adult caught you

2 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: your first diaper "score"

Question your first diaper "score"

first off, i do not condone stealing, it is wrong and illegal. i started this poll/thread so we can all look back and see how stupid we were, and how we changed over time. basically, this thread is about your first score, did it work out, were you caught, was the whole thing botched.

I "stole" my friend's sister's goodnites. Stole is in quotes because he (friend) had pointed them out to me and I asked her (sister) if I could take them. Its arguable that its theft because her parents had bought them for her bedwetting and that giving them too me was not in her authority and therefore technically theft. Upon taking them to my house and poorly hiding them, my mom found them before I could secure them in a better spot. I ended up getting a couple from the sister again at a later date times.

My first score were my own diapers. My mother still had a bag, I think Pampers, in the unfinished storage area of the basement. I snitched out of that bag until it was gone. No one ever noticed.

There's no option for never attempted. I mean, I guess I ordered a case of diapers, which I paid for and everything, but I don't really think that counts as a score. I guess I'm just a square, having never even attempted thievery and deception.

Quote Originally Posted by ArchieRoni View Post
    There's no option for never attempted. I mean, I guess I ordered a case of diapers, which I paid for and everything, but I don't really think that counts as a score. I guess I'm just a square, having never even attempted thievery and deception.
    I'm a square too. I bought some goodnites when I.was like 16 but they didn't fit so I donated them. Then nothing until I moved in with my fiancee and bought CVS brand and then Molicare.

Well I think the first time I ever got my hands on any kind of diaper was when I found an old doll or stuffed animal in the basement (I think it was my sisters). It had some white, plain diaper on it. I couldn't wear it but I still took it.

As for the first time I ever bought any. That would be when I was around 16/17 and bought Depends Maximum Protection at a nearby CVS. It was awesome.
    Last edited by Sarevok; 23-Aug-2014 at 04:11.

When I moved out on my own, one of the first things I did was buy a pack of store brand diapers. I had fun but never used the whole pack as I felt bad about myself.. but I got over that since!

My first 'legitimate' score came shortly after I began driving on a regular basis. I worked up the balls to buy some Depends in wally world. Since they weren't what I expected; I threw most of them in a field on the way home. Upon going home and trying one on, I decided that they were actually pretty good and I went back to that same field and recovered all of what I had thrown out previously.

Buying Bambinos for the first time was a whole 'nother level up.

First time I got a hold of any diaper was when I was 13. For some odd reason, there was an unused pull up in our trash, but nobody who wore them was in our house, so I still have no idea how it appeared, but I took it and used it.

First time I bought any diapers was a pack of Good Nites from Vons when I was 17 and the rest of my family was out of town. =)

I don't know if this counts. But my first score was at the hospital. I was at age 6 when I wet the bed. The nurse saw that I was wet and the bed was wet too. She put me in diapers for the rest of the hospital stay. I was getting my tonsils taken out. I was there at the hospital for 2 weeks. So I was in diapers for 2 weeks straight. So I voted 10+ diapers.