Thread: Smell after

Default Smell after

I'm new in here my question is after messing and wetting my nappies how do I get rid of the smell from 2 days of wearing a changing my nappies?

Are you using wipes, bagging messy diapers and tossing them in the garbage outside? Taking showers or baths? Using baby powder?

Quote Originally Posted by Imadirtyboy1783 View Post
    I'm new in here my question is after messing and wetting my nappies how do I get rid of the smell from 2 days of wearing a changing my nappies?
    Welcome! Looks like this is your first post/thread. Please take a moment to introduce yourself and tell us your non-AB/DL interests. We are a support group with many suggestions like Tyger's, but we do like to know our members a little bit beyond the padding.

I don't use baby wipes I don't how much of the baby wipes I should use. I put the dirty messy nappies inside rubbish before I put it in the main bin out side as I don't want my mum to know I'm into nappies

If you're messing a diaper and you have any choice in the time and place you do it, take a shower afterwards and take out your trash right away.

You can get away longer with just pee, but even then, I'd try to wipe off at every change and consider showering before meeting with other people.

You should use wipes or some sort of something to clean your diaper area with.

Shaving your diaper area will help reduce odor issues as well.

Adding baking soda to the used diapers before disposal will delay/reduce the amount they smell by a decent level.