Thread: Growing up... but not really ;)

Default Growing up... but not really ;)

So I have been AbDl offically for 3 months now. I've Purchased from Pullups to Crusiers to Goodnites and Underjams. they are all nice but im going to be making the leap to adult diapees :p Its scary for me!

I guess the first time is always a bit intense! But I've researched some and have decided to get Tena Slip Maxi Mediums ( Im more of a big boy than i thought ) . Ill be going to my Local WalMart! Joy :p but the awkwardness will not get me! If anyone questions ill say i have a wetting problem but Anyways Wish me luck! hehe

As long as you go in confident and don't worry, you shouldn't even need luck. But for what it's worth, good luck.

Good luck, the first time is always the worse, if it`s a breese for you this time you will think nothing of it next time.

Quote Originally Posted by PassieFire View Post
    So I have been AbDl offically for 3 months now. I've Purchased from Pullups to Crusiers to Goodnites and Underjams. they are all nice but im going to be making the leap to adult diapees :p Its scary for me!
    Getting diapers online seems to be a much better plan for most people. You'll love some of the selection available online, like Bambino Diapers Try some Teddy or Classico!

One word of caution. Tena Slip maxis come up small in my experience. However, if you fit in GoodNites then medium should be ok

I avoided adult products for many years as I preferred to think of myself as being young and too innocent for adult products which seemed to have a more serious and mature aura (and were far more embarrassing to buy. When I finally did buy some and try them on, it was like trying diapers for the first time all over again and opened my world to a new level of comfort. I still love the youth products and use them often, but adult products are just so big and comfy that even though they don't look as cute and the child products, the comfort and feeling of safety and protection is just wonderful. Squeezing into a child product, even one that fits very well, makes it a game that is fun and playful, but when I wear adult diapers it is about the calm comfort of being protected and padded while just living my life. I don't know if this is a common reaction to adult vs kiddie diapers, but I think it makes sense to me. I'm glad that I avoided the adult products for so long, but I am also glad that I use and enjoy them every day now.

No luck at finding Tenas at my local Store :p i did pick up Some Nuk Bottles with Medium flow ( i have a fast teat lying around and out of three of them one already broke ) And White Cloud XL *I dont like these diapees durability but the price and designs are great* OH! and some big boy *little* undies :3 modeled one pair on my instagram :3

But maybe this weekend or somefing :p I would buy online but im currently living with my mom so no privacy

Hope you enjoy when you finally get some. Tena slip maxis have beeen my diaper of choice for a good few years now. Just so comfortable!

Quote Originally Posted by PassieFire View Post
    No luck at finding Tenas at my local Store :p i did pick up Some Nuk Bottles with Medium flow ( i have a fast teat lying around and out of three of them one already broke ) And White Cloud XL *I dont like these diapees durability but the price and designs are great* OH! and some big boy *little* undies :3 modeled one pair on my instagram :3

But maybe this weekend or somefing :p I would buy online but im currently living with my mom so no privacy
    I wondered whether Walmart would carry Tena Slip Maxys, as I didn't think they would. It's very difficult to find quality adult diapers in the stores unless you go to a medical supply store. That could be embarrassing because you'll have to ask for what you want. Even if you see it out, you'll have to buy them from a person. They probably will think you're incontinent, so just play along as that would be easier.

No one will ask any questions, besides, that's what the self checkout is for